WTS: The Usborne Young Reading (Series 1, 2 & 3) - Set of 52 books

stenopus

I am letting go of the following 52 nos of used books in the highly acclaimed Usborne Young Reading Series as my kids have outgrown them. They come in a mix of Series 1, 2 & 3 to suit young readers with different confidence levels.

They retail at S$5.14 each when new. I will be selling the whole lot in 1 go at $20 (NETT). That is like $0.38/pc.

All are hardcover versions with some titles extremely difficult to get now. The covers are in good condition as can be seen in the photos. All edges are crisp with no dents at the edges or corners.

Pages are in varying degrees of yellowing due to having been kept for a long time (7 years+). Pictures of Lot 1, 2 & 3 are all almost new and some with mild yellowish spotting on pages. Pictures of Lot 4 to 5 are the copies that exhibit average level of yellowing. 3 books have name written on it in pen, but the rest of the books have no scribblings.

Aside from the above specifics, all 52 books are intact with no torn or folded pages, stains, holes or dog-eared corners so no worries about stories cutting off abruptly or books that look extremely worn out.

These are very good children books to get them into the habit of reading and especially great collection for your home library.

I have a number of sofcover versions too but haven't got the time to take photo yet. Let me know if you are interested in those and I could add the cost in.

All items will be sold "As Is" in USED condition.

Collection to be at Woodlands MRT or Causeway Point after 7pm (Mon-Fri) as that is the time I am off work.

Message or Whatsapp me at 98761275 to enquire or to fix an appointed date for collection.

Attachments

• LOT 1.jpg
    LOT 1.jpg
    346.7 KB · Views: 153
  • LOT 2.jpg
    LOT 2.jpg
    314.7 KB · Views: 267
  • LOT 3.jpg
    LOT 3.jpg
    345.9 KB · Views: 102
  • LOT 4.jpg
    LOT 4.jpg
    354.1 KB · Views: 91
  • LOT 5.jpg
    LOT 5.jpg
    280.2 KB · Views: 109

Series 1 are for ages 4+ while Series 2 & 3 are for ages 6+ with Series 3 being for kids 6+ who are already very confident in their reading ability. Hope that helps.

I am sorry. I cannot do mailing. My job don't allow me the time to do so.

It has to be a meet up at Woodlands MRT and always at 7pm-11pm (Mon-Fri).

Please let me know which date and time you prefer and I will log my appointment.

Thanks.

Back