Trying to conceive baby boy

babyhelp

Hi Ladies,

Does any of you know how to conceive baby boy? Have any of you try helpinghandz - baby gender method in Singapore?

I bought those cheap ovulation strips (OPK) and conceived my 2 boys.
Learn it from someone too.

So let's say if your average menstrual cycle is 28 days, it means you ovulate around day 14.
Mine is 32 days, so which means I ovulate around day 16.
To give the best chance of getting pregnant, so from day 16 onwards, I will test twice a day, morning and night before I go to bed.

If the strip appear to have double lines, most likely ovulation will start within the next 12 to 36 hours.
By right, male sperms swim faster than female sperms. So if you have intercourse before or very near to the ovulation,
high possibility to conceive a boy.

Thank hippo. My mensus cycle is 28days. So means if day 14, I check using ovulation test and it shows most fertility period means that is the day I can have intercourse?

Best to do intercourse morning or night, left or right side of the bed? Anything to take to boost to get a baby boy?

I just had a miscarriage at 6weeks, praying hard able to conceive now with a boy

Need to know more

Normally when the strips show double lines, means you can start intercourse immediately.
I would suggest to place a pillow under your hips , and put your feet against the wall after intercourse.
Stay in that position for at least 20-30mins.
The sperms will travel with gravity towards their required "destination".
So far it worked, and I got all my 3 kids these way.

Some say After the men ejaculate turn to the right and sleep for 30mins. Which position best to do? Don't mind me asking, legs over the men's shoulder?

Should the men or woman take any supplements to boost their chance to get baby boy?

You should start taking folic acids 3 months before pre-conception.
I used to eat Blackmores folate once a day.

Hi Kilenia, I heard for girl u need to have sex before your mensus is coming not sure if it's true. U need to do it before u ovulation. Can share how u got 3sons?

@babyhelp Thanks for your tips! Did you go with them with your girls? Or are you TTCing now? I think if I'm not wrong, the diet of my hub plays the biggest part (since the male sperms determine the gender). He's an absolutely carnivore and esp red meat! As for me I'm more into white meat. I were to recall as well, my boys were most likely conceived when I'm just ovulating (although I don't really keep track religiously). But I think I probably have to keep track of my big O religiously now that it's gonna be my 4th try!

Sent from my SM-N910G using Forum mobile app

Back