adenomyosis

sesametan

Hi,

Anyone has severe diffused adenomyosis who is trying to get conceive. I've severe adenomyosis which my uterus cannot stretch to accommodate pregnancy. Im thinking of doing adenomyomectomy to reduce the size, but then there are risks associated with it. A

Are there any ladies who have the same condition as me.

Hi, what is the risks?

I hv adenomyosis..so have to C-sect when I delivered my child
May I ask how severe is your adenomyosis. I've disfuse and rather bulky, like more than 12 weeks pregnancy size. I also had dvt during my last pregnancy which unfortunately ended on w19 as my uterus couldnt stretched to accommodate. Was there any complications for your pregnancy?

The doc said it attached to my stomach lining.

Base on what you hv stated, I guess the limited womb size contributed somehow to my girl's very small built and still underweight (?)

There have been no complications throughout the pregnancy..except identify as high risk case.

Best you listen to expertise advice and also seek up to 3rd doc's opinion

The doc said it attached to my stomach lining.

Base on what you hv stated, I guess the limited womb size contributed somehow to my girl's very small built and still underweight (?)

There have been no complications throughout the pregnancy..except identify as high risk case.

Best you listen to expertise advice and also seek up to 3rd doc's opinion
Doctors' advises to me are never get pregnant :-(

Dun worry seek dr Loh help. I also have severe adeyomosis n endo. 2 miscarriages but one successful pregnancy . My baby oso under weight inside. Come out eat a Lot.

Dun despair. I been thru your route. U can have a child.

Dun worry seek dr Loh help. I also have severe adeyomosis n endo. 2 miscarriages but one successful pregnancy . My baby oso under weight inside. Come out eat a Lot.

Dun despair. I been thru your route. U can have a child.
Thanks for your encouragement. Doctor loh from where?

Anyone had myomectomy surgery to remove adenomyoma? And get pregnant thru ivf?
Did doc warn that there is a likelihood that uterine rupture during pregancy? Anyone deliver successfully?

Back