Trying for a bb but Nosy ppl keep asking if we got bb yet...

That doesn't sound like a close friend to me!! If I were you, I wouldn't attend the baby shower leh. If close friend will understand and not say such things. Just because she could get pregnant easily does not mean everyone is like her
yeah so i didn't even bother telling her I am going for ivf, god knows what will come out from her mouth when i tell her that.
i have put her in my toxic list already. By all means avoid talking to her.

Hi jjbeanie, I understand what you are feeling now. We have also married for 5 years plus. TTC for 4 years. Trying TCM all these while except IUI & IVF. Because I do not want to go through these processes as I know it will make me more physical emotional. I have also so called closed gf saying insensitive remarks to me late last year. She say I'm sensitive when talking about baby issue. Oh well ... I say she don't understand what I'm struggling. After that she is angry with me. I thought I should be the one angry :( She will keep texting me about conceving or fertility checkup. Sometimes I didn't share with her of my problem and doesn't mean I did not do this & that. Why should she bother? I know she is just being care but pple needs privacy. N sometimes she doesn't remember my birthday and wonder is she really my bff. I start to distant her away and delete our chat group. Stop texting to entertain her. She likes to chat during office hours -__-

yeah i find that whichever fertility treatment ppl want to get its their choice. We should respect them & not keep insisting ppl they should try this try that.

yes i know what you mean when friends saying you are sensitive. but becos they are insensitive, you become the sensitive one. my that friend is like that. To her whatever she says is right & if u do not think like her, u are wrong. That is why i don't even want to bother debating with her. I really hate ppl assuming that we are not working hard enough just becos we did not report to them every single little detail. And she did not think why you did not share details with her, probably because you want to avoid more insensitive remarks from her & getting hurt from them.

yeah sometimes we have to weed off these toxic friends from our lives. not that we do not want them in our lives. just that we do not need someone to rub salt in our wounds.

It's normal to try for at least 6 months to a year before going for check up, TCM or ivf. It's also normal to not get pregnant within 3 months of trying. Not so easy tio baby one
Haahaa! Sometimes i believe its fated! Those who dont want kids can easily get it but those who wants it need to put in extra effort...

I totally agree everything you say. My gf is almost the same as yours. She is also preparing to conceive, maybe she is pregnant now. I told her don't tell the news to me after 3 mths. She find I'm weird. Think she like to share things with her friends but I'm not.

yeah we need to stay positive. in order to do that, we need to stay away from ppl who gives out negative vibes.

Hang in there ladies!

I couldn't help chiming in. Can you imagine some people are just SO nosey they bug me non stop about having #2 after I had #1? There's no end to this nosey behaviour.

No boyfriend? Quick!
Not married? When?
No kid? Not young ok...
#2? Don't wait too long...
Not going to school yet? You must send for enrichment early!

Too many people like to give advice. Ignore them if they get insensitive and toxic.

Hang in there ladies!

I couldn't help chiming in. Can you imagine some people are just SO nosey they bug me non stop about having #2 after I had #1? There's no end to this nosey behaviour.

No boyfriend? Quick!
Not married? When?
No kid? Not young ok...
#2? Don't wait too long...
Not going to school yet? You must send for enrichment early!

Too many people like to give advice. Ignore them if they get insensitive and toxic.
Yes there is no end to such questions. Like there are so many things to talk about under the sun, moon, stars & sky. Why must they always harp around the topics of getting married & having kids.

And I dunno why they dun understand some ppl are happy being single or not having kids. Its their preferred way of living their life & they are being judged just because they are different.

4yrs ttc here too for first baby. Just on my cycle day 6 again. Im so depressed !

Hi Unicahija24, hang in there, we're all in this boat together. we tried for 1.5 yrs, married for 3 also still waiting for little one :oops: last week a relative (who i heard hav issue getting 1st child as well previously, now she got 3 kids after adopt 1st child) ask me the same Question 2 times in a month ! am getting a little stressed out too ;(

Yes.. I find it so difficult to tell others that we have been trying very hard but always fail. Tried to laugh it off and say we are taking it naturally but in reality it really hurts.

Furthermore I have hypothyroidism which affects my fertility... So depressing and I always wonder what I can do to improve my body's condition...

Hi all,
Me too having the same problem as you ladies... I have been married for 10 years n stil no kids yet. We been trying a lot years still so news. All my hubby friends who get marry later then him have kids already and also all his cousin too. My hubby ah ma and my in law is still waiting for me to have baby as my hubby is eldest grandson. They recommed me go see this TCM or clinic to try and i will say Okie okie..Really feel quite stressful some time. We had try our best but every time get so disappointed.

Last year mid of the month my friend ask me go try IVF i say alright since we unable to have it naturally. I not sure it's we not fated to have kids that i failed my 1st n 2nd IVF. Really no luck at all after spenting so much time and effort. At the moment i thought it's good to have kids or not to have will be better. Is not easy to raise a kids now an things is getting more expensive. Maybe is not a money matter but you really have to put all your effort and time on it.

Im in my late thirties, my hb older. We have been trying for a bb since 1 yr ago , no success yet. Since age is a factor, im getting stressed out after trying out tcm last few mths and was hoping for a Monkey baby but nada...
Next yr will be rooster, not sure if we should choose the zodiac ..sigh
Im getting a little pissed off today cos a guy fren (who had a 2nd child last yr) keep asking me again when is my time (as if im not stressed enough over it already) , and when i say not yet, he said some couple easily conceive :mad:
That's why i don't like to reply to all these questions cos if we wanted, we will already work towards it , no nid outside ppl kay poh so much. Last week, another "lady fren" (who earlier questioned me how long i get married, y not yet bb), asked me if i got bb also again, n i ignored her. She herself jus married last yr, and not yet, y kay poh my personal biz leh??
Ppl can be so insensitive sometimes, they dunno how we r struggling...sigh
As age comes up (late thirties onward), is not easy to have bb due to life/ work pressure, time, health etc. I just wish outside ppl just back off , if they do not have anything constructive to contribute to it...We know we are late but trying hard ok

How do u deal with all these nosy 'friends' (who already had children easily/ single etc) ?

Hi @memy~if families or friends keep asking this kind of question, that will be really annoying!! My sister has the same problem as you. She is in late thirties and got married for 3 yeas. She tried so hard in first 2 years to conceive but didn't work. She also took TCM therapy for a long period of time but still no use. In the 3rd year she's almost given up until her friend recommended her to try concentrated chicken essence which is especially designed for conceiving. Now she is pregnant for 4 months, and I'm happy for her.
I think if you hope to conceive successfully, do not be so stressful, keeping good mood will be helpful. Or you can try chicken essence as well, maybe it works!

Hi @memy~if families or friends keep asking this kind of question, that will be really annoying!! My sister has the same problem as you. She is in late thirties and got married for 3 yeas. She tried so hard in first 2 years to conceive but didn't work. She also took TCM therapy for a long period of time but still no use. In the 3rd year she's almost given up until her friend recommended her to try concentrated chicken essence which is especially designed for conceiving. Now she is pregnant for 4 months, and I'm happy for her.
I think if you hope to conceive successfully, do not be so stressful, keeping good mood will be helpful. Or you can try chicken essence as well, maybe it works!

Hi Vivian, good to hear your sis success :) which brand of chicken essence did she took?
now im only taking eu yan sang "pak zen" 1-2 time per month ..

Is the chicken essence from the Tian Yuan Xiang , the very famous Taiwan brand ?
I heard they are setting up a branch in Singapore soon.

Hi Vivian, good to hear your sis success :) which brand of chicken essence did she took?
now im only taking eu yan sang "pak zen" 1-2 time per month ..

Hi Memy, the brand of the chicken essence is Tian Yuan Xiang. It's a famous chicken essence brand from Taiwan.
My sister's friends brought her this when they were traveling in SG, but I heard that Tian Yuan Xiang is going to open a store in SG soon.
My sister told me the chicken essence for conceiving helps adjust her estrogen and progesterone which are important for growing a healthy ovum. Instead of having healthy supplements, you also need to relax yourself, get rid of your anxiety and be happy, that's really important!
Hope this information helps you a lot!

Is the chicken essence from the Tian Yuan Xiang , the very famous Taiwan brand ?
I heard they are setting up a branch in Singapore soon.

Yes, it's Tian Yuan Xiang! Quit popular in Taiwan. I also heard that they're going to set up a branch in SG, but I have no idea when are they going to open.

wow! this is definitely happening to most of us without children. I have had fair share too. I guess its all fate. I guess ladies, we should care less about people who meaning nothing to us. Family/Friends will understand your situation if they care. People will poke you and break but be strong. God always bless us with the right thing at the right time. We just need to keep our faith strong. Hugs ladies.

This is exactly what I'm going through, feeling a bit more supported when I know I'm not the only one. It's so bad to the extent that I plan to travel every CNY. And seriously I wonder why people can be so insensitive. I'm happy to celebrate their happiness when they give birth but there really isn't any need for them to keep asking me when is it my turn. And the worst are those who put their babies in front of me and ask me when I'm going to give them a friend/cousin to play with.

Back