Looking for Nanny start April/May 2016

Hi , I am looking for a nanny for my 2 children from 2pm to 9pm, monday to friday from July 2016 onwards, sengkang or punggol . Please do recommend. tHANK YOU

Hi my EDD is 25 Apr. Looking for nanny starting Aug 2016. Preferably Punggol or Sengkang area. Please do recommend. Thanks!!

I am also looking for a nanny in Yishun, starting August 2016. My bb will be 3-4 months then. Any contacts ?

Hi

I would like to recommend my confinement lady from kl, ling jie 012 6539880. She is opened to stay-in babysitting jobs too. I find her reliable and experienced in taking care of babies.

Hi, I'll be looking out for a Nanny for daytime (Mon-Fri, 8.30am - 5.30pm) from November 2016 onwards, preferably in AMK Ave 1/3, Bishan area to look after 2 months old infant. Please email me at [email protected] if you guys have anyone to recommend. Thanks in advance!

I am looking for loving and caring nanny at Clementi Area start from May 16 onwards. My baby boy is 3 months old . Any recommendations, pls contact me at 96846964.

Hi, I am looking for nanny who can start in November, nearby yishun ring road blk 330. Thank you.

Hi fen ling

Im interested in this. Im currently staying in sembawang. Available to start in nov as well. Please let me have your contacts to share with you more info. Or you can call or text me at 97633882.

Thank you!
Aunty gina

Hi I am looking for day time nanny Monday to Friday around woodlands area start mid July.kindly contact me if u keen.thank you

Hi, I am looking for a nanny in Punggol or Sengkang area (preferably near MRT station) to start in late August. My BB will be 3+ month old in August. Please kindly PM me [email protected].

Hi, I am looking for an experienced and caring nanny for my 15 months old baby near Sengkang mrt area. She only needs to look after her for half a day from Tue-Friday. Please PM me at 90720818. Urgent as need to start work by end of July. Thanks everyone!

Hi,

I am a SAHM with 2 kids (6yo and 8yo, both attend morning schools) with a domestic helper.

I love babies and am looking for baby sitting jobs. I'm staying approx. 5 mins away from braddell MRT. Clean, non-noisy and non-smoking environment.

I have experience taking care of my kids myself since they were babies (helper was hired later to help with household chores).

Email me at [email protected] if u need a babysitter/nanny.

Hi I'm an nanny living at toa payoh near to braddell mrt station I'm interested in taking care of your child :) for more information contact me at 86181453

Back