TTC - Period Late for 9 Days

chubsss

hi all, have been ttc for a few months now.

period has always been regular. went to see tcm and started charting in nov. nov & dec ov-ed as marked by tcm. jan chart was all over the place. period supposed to come on 11/02. tested on 17/02 and again today but both negative results. whats happening to me!

period has always been regular. went to see tcm and started charting in nov. nov & dec ov-ed as marked by tcm. jan chart was all over the place. period supposed to come on 11/02. tested on 17/02 and again today but both negative results. whats happening to me!
Hi chubsss,

I would like to share with you a products which can help you with ttc-ing. PM me!

my tcm mentioned if ovulation occur late, menses will come late. you may want to do blood test

Hi, does cramp at the lower adomen is a strong symptom of pregy? Been having cramp since sat to now.( 6th day today). We had intercourse on 21st and 25th feb. Menses suppose to come on 12th march. Read online that we will exp the cramp almost 1 wk or few days before period. Bt i exp around 2wks before next period. Not sure if its inplantation cramp that i am experiencing now.

I had some cramps and fatigue. Tested 1st day and 4th day and today 6th day all negative. Keeping fingers crossed

I had some cramps and fatigue. Tested 1st day and 4th day and today 6th day all negative. Keeping fingers crossed
when is the due date for ur period? my symptoms stop after a wk of cramping. Now I am a wk to period but I don have any symptoms. =(

Hi dear the due date was supposed to be 29 Feb or 01 march. So did u tested ?

Maybe you a few days then you try again, try early in the morning when our HCG is the highest. I tested few days back, bfn(big fat neg), my period shd be coming next wk. I will try again this Sun. Lets keep our fingers crossed.

Maybe you a few days then you try again, try early in the morning when our HCG is the highest. I tested few days back, bfn(big fat neg), my period shd be coming next wk. I will try again this Sun. Lets keep our fingers crossed.

Yes me too but testing is a scary thing for me now... the feeling of seeing BFN is so demoralizing .....

I tested yesterday afternoon but BFN though isn't it if you are pregnant anytime of the day is fine ?

I did some research abd read that our urine in the morning has the most amt of HCG. Cos in the noon we will tend to drink water and thus 'diluted' the HCg. Nt sure hw true, but den i always check in the morning ever since i came across this info.

I just goggled that the cramp that I was experiencing might be the side effect of the med im taking to induce period...dammm sad.... now im 'symptoms ~less', guess will just hv to work hard after my period next mth.:(

I just goggled that the cramp that I was experiencing might be the side effect of the med im taking to induce period...dammm sad.... now im 'symptoms ~less', guess will just hv to work hard after my period next mth.:(

You went to see doctor to induce period ??

You went to see doctor to induce period ??
ya, I hv PCOS (unfortunately) and I didnt hv period for the last 6months. Went to doc last mth and she gave me Duphaston. Im hoping it will help me for this 3 mths, if not I dunno what to do next. How long hv u been TTC?

ya, I hv PCOS (unfortunately) and I didnt hv period for the last 6months. Went to doc last mth and she gave me Duphaston. Im hoping it will help me for this 3 mths, if not I dunno what to do next. How long hv u been TTC?

Been TTC for 1 year :(

My menses considered regular .... I used app and it says ovulation date 11-16 feb I don't use any ovulation kit though

Maybe you can try to keep tge kit and try? I bought some frm q10, its quite cheap. Only 70cents each bt delivery change of $4.u can gt a mixture of p kit and o kit. I bot quite alot..heeee... ;)

Maybe you can try to keep tge kit and try? I bought some frm q10, its quite cheap. Only 70cents each bt delivery change of $4.u can gt a mixture of p kit and o kit. I bot quite alot..heeee... ;)

Thanks for the info dear :) my husband suggested to check in one week time..... but I didn't told him of the BFN yesterday.... kinda fearful though curious

Thanks for the info dear :) my husband suggested to check in one week time..... but I didn't told him of the BFN yesterday.... kinda fearful though curious

Ya i think its gd to go for a check and see what the gynae says. I waited for 6mths still no period den i went to see gynae. Kind of regretted, shd hv gone earlier =(

Back