Stay-in Confinement Lady without cooking

Pitubear

Anyone know of any good Confinement Lady who stay-in but I don't need her to cook as my kitchen has limited space.

Sorry that my auntie is book on april. Sorry. Take care

Hi! Can share more info like prices and your experience ? My edd end june. I intend to cater food from thomson medical. Hence looking for CL then dont need cook. But i need her to be the non naggy type and not traditional (can aircon and shower)

Thanks

My auntie is modern. When u ask her regarding all detail about taking care of baby. She will teach and tell. She will cook 6 soups per day to help bm. Her price is $2800. She can cook well. Dont need call catering.

My auntie is modern. When u ask her regarding all detail about taking care of baby. She will teach and tell. She will cook 6 soups per day to help bm. Her price is $2800. She can cook well. Dont need call catering.

She cleans the kitchen after using? I abit particular about my kitchen>.< LOL. Cause i hear people complain so much about cleaning up after CL leaves...

You got her number and name?

She cleans the kitchen after using? I abit particular about my kitchen>.< LOL. Cause i hear people complain so much about cleaning up after CL leaves...

You got her number and name?

Highly recommend my Confinement nanny~ KamLan, around 50+.. very experienced, patience & clean. Taking well care for me &my baby.
Can contact her @ +60127288628

Hi. I have a good and reliable CL to introduce. She is 58 years. She is from batam indonesian. Can speak mandarin and hokkien. Not a traditional style. Usually she quoted $2300 if no need to cook she can accept $2000. Call her whatsapp +6285264414668 aunty Gim Hua

Anyone know of any good Confinement Lady who stay-in but I don't need her to cook as my kitchen has limited space.
Hi, if you haven't found a CL can try my confinement lady. I just finished my confinement, she was so good we extended her second month.

Her cooking is exceptional though, so if you don't need her to cook, you're missing out. Can contact Aunty Kim Lan at +60 16 666 9594 or +65 9890 7889

Hi! Can share more info like prices and your experience ? My edd end june. I intend to cater food from thomson medical. Hence looking for CL then dont need cook. But i need her to be the non naggy type and not traditional (can aircon and shower)

Thanks
Hi, my Confinement lady is not naggy and she is ok with us taking showers. Her cooking is exceptional and she is also pro breastfeeding. But if you prefer to feed formula, she doesn't insist on bf as well. She's very easy going.

Her cooking is very good though, so if you can, do try her cooking. You can contact Aunty Kim Lan at +60 16 666 9594 or +65 9890 7889 if you haven't found a CL.

Our helper cleaned up since we have helper. But I think she will do it too. Better call her to confirm.

I am in a dilemma. Right now its just me and my husband and we are in the early stage of pregnancy. Havent quite decide if my mum will help or not. She isnt very experienced with newborns since the last time she deal with one was me, 30yrs ago. However if she help, i doubt she can squat and do tedious work cos her leg not good. If i get a CL, I also scared cannot get along with my mum.

I have heard of horror stories of how CL will eat ur food, buy expensive stuff but end up cooking for themselves etc.. and my bad experience of using recommendations from this forums for PT help, i am quite scared of recommendations of CL here. If it doesnt work out, not easy to find immediate replacement also.

I am in a dilemma. Right now its just me and my husband and we are in the early stage of pregnancy. Havent quite decide if my mum will help or not. She isnt very experienced with newborns since the last time she deal with one was me, 30yrs ago. However if she help, i doubt she can squat and do tedious work cos her leg not good. If i get a CL, I also scared cannot get along with my mum.

I have heard of horror stories of how CL will eat ur food, buy expensive stuff but end up cooking for themselves etc.. and my bad experience of using recommendations from this forums for PT help, i am quite scared of recommendations of CL here. If it doesnt work out, not easy to find immediate replacement also.
Aunty Kim Lan didn't eat our food la. Haha. She actually eat very chin chai one.

In any case, understand where you are coming from. My MIL was the one who sourced for the CL when I had my first child and they didn't get along (lucky wasn't sourced by me). Now with my second child, I was the one who found Aunty Kim Lan. My in laws like her so much they would like to engage her if and when my BIL has a child.

How I sourced for my CL that time was I collated all these contacts from forum or from friends then one by one call and chat with them for a feel before I narrow down on Aunty Kim Lan.

Also understand on your mom's condition, may be worthwhile considering getting help. But chat with her first to see what she thinks.

Aunty Kim Lan didn't eat our food la. Haha. She actually eat very chin chai one.

In any case, understand where you are coming from. My MIL was the one who sourced for the CL when I had my first child and they didn't get along (lucky wasn't sourced by me). Now with my second child, I was the one who found Aunty Kim Lan. My in laws like her so much they would like to engage her if and when my BIL has a child.

How I sourced for my CL that time was I collated all these contacts from forum or from friends then one by one call and chat with them for a feel before I narrow down on Aunty Kim Lan.

Also understand on your mom's condition, may be worthwhile considering getting help. But chat with her first to see what she thinks.
She sounds great, perhaps i can shortlist her and speak to her once i pass my 1trim.

Hi, I do have a recommendation of my confinement lady to others mom-to-be out here. You don't have to worry about if you engaged her. She's from Malaysia with 2 years professional experienced from confinement center and 8 years experienced as a freelance CL. Some CL are relatively cheap but I go for quality rather than cost.
She takes good care of me, especially for my baby. She's very concerned, being patient to my daughter and really shows love. My daughter stays with her every night and she responsibility.
She make everything run smoothly during my confinement. As a new mom, I don't need to worried about and I can fully trust on her.
By the way, her cooking was pretty good.
I've learnt a lot from her of how to take care of a baby and of course of her professional, I did extended her for a month.
If any Mommy wants to get more information of my CL, here's her WhatsApp or call to +601136539563.

Back