September 2017 Mummies

Hi ,

Is anyone going for the harmony test ? Unfortunately my gynae does not offer it and I'm wondering how I can get this test done.

Any advice ?

Tx

Hi ,

Is anyone going for the harmony test ? Unfortunately my gynae does not offer it and I'm wondering how I can get this test done.

Any advice ?

Tx
I'm doing the equivalent later, also known as the paranoma test. I read that it's just taking my blood and non evasive.

haha i also thought so... coz #1 i had almost zero nausea and symptoms... and this time round everything kicked in hard by 5th week... suuper duper uncomfortable!! headache all the time from the persistent nausea, even at night sleep halfway also can nausea. so thought whoa what if twins, that's why hcg levels super high and all these symptoms... plus i tested positive very early at 4 weeks! but last week did a scan don't have twins leh... haha
geez. i take back my words. the gynae didn't see the second one :O

i went for scan and paranoma test today. took 2 tubes of my blood and results will be out in abt 10 working days. last checkup 2 wks ago showed that my baby's abt 2cm and in wk 8. today scan the baby was almost 5cm and in wk11+5! too much good food during cny. lol. now edd pushed fwd to 27 aug. but gynae says she'll put my edd to be 3 sep coz first babg usually not zhun. lol. tried scanning for gender but cant see anything at all

i went for scan and paranoma test today. took 2 tubes of my blood and results will be out in abt 10 working days. last checkup 2 wks ago showed that my baby's abt 2cm and in wk 8. today scan the baby was almost 5cm and in wk11+5! too much good food during cny. lol. now edd pushed fwd to 27 aug. but gynae says she'll put my edd to be 3 sep coz first babg usually not zhun. lol. tried scanning for gender but cant see anything at all

Really due to good food? My 9 week scanned measured 2.2 cm and at 10 week baby is 4.1 cm.. So edd is moved forward by a week too.

By gosh it's so heartwarming to see the lil one growing.

I've created a secret group given we're still in our 1st trimeste.. do pm me your email or fb name.

Hi mummies and mtb
1st congrats to all..My edd as confirm will be on 12 Sept..This will be my #2..My #1 is ard 2yrsplus.
Misspiggy81 i would to join the fb group.Will pm u my details..

There's also a whatsapp group? Please add me in too! 98788214.

This is my 2nd pregnancy. Would like to know more mummies of the same edd.

Thanks!

Hello mummies! I'm new to the forum.. just wondering if any of your gynae has spoken to you about cord blood banking? My gynae just told me a bit about it during my last visit, so wanted to ask other mummies for their opinion?

Hi everyone!!

Congrats to all! Expecting my #4 now, EDD from 30 Aug change to 6 Sept.

#1 - 10 years old (ivf bb)
#2 - 9 years old (FET BB)
#3 - 1 year old (natural conceived).

Anyone had their oscar scan already? Mind sharing the result?

Hi bbhopeful, Me require to rest this week till next as bleeding too. no extra meds except the folic acid and the (round white) tonic pill given to me. i also ask for nausea pills too.
kinda boring as stay home keep lying till my backache. any solutions to that?

I'm expecting my second one.

When I had my first one I also experience spotting all the way until 3 mths. If spotting / bleeding stops within 2-3 days is ok. I was also anxious when I had my first. But my baby is now 19 Mths growing well and healthy . So not to be too worry about it unless is a pool of blood then raise a concern.

Now , now my second one I had the same experience . Spotting every other week and is almost 3 Mths so i don't see it anymore. So I Guess each and everyone's body is different.

Just make sure u don't walk too much and carry heavy stuff (I stopped myself from carrying my first one, until I'm more stable.)

Hope this clarifies the worry. :)

Hello everyone! Happy to find this forum!
I'm due 7 sept, second time mum..
would love to join in this group!
Please add me to fb and WhatsApp group!

Email: [email protected]
Hp: 98467425

Thank you and hope to know you ladies soon!

Rachel

Hi. I having my no#1 at first was told that my edd is end of Aug. But my gynae confirmed my edd is 2nd Sept

Any fb group or whatapps to add me pls..

Fb: [email protected]
Whatapps: 91549588

Thanks in advance!

Back