July 2017 Mummies

Hi all July mummy,

We have recently added this 'Prenatal Coverage for Pregnancy' at Singapore Motherhood Directory page, please click the link to read more https://goo.gl/4sIJNN

and redeem your complimentary Baby Stroller Organiser https://goo.gl/qxst6s

Plus you will receive a Complimentary ebook on 'An Essential Pregnancy Guide'.

Congrats all new mummies.

Anyone did the MaterniT21 (also commonly known as the Harmony or Panorama) test and waiting for results now? :)

Anyone did the MaterniT21 (also commonly known as the Harmony or Panorama) test and waiting for results now? :)

Quite a number if mummies did either one of the year u mentioned above..many of them gotten the results back within less than 2 weeks

和另一半擁有愛的結晶,是一種全新的愛。

當你一邊學習從寶寶的各種暗示來了解他的所需時,他也慢慢理解藉由肢體表現,可表達他的愛意與需求。當他第一次擁抱你,在你的懷中睡著,你將會發現,這就是生活的真諦。

Mummies ! I am going 20weeks pregnant. Usually, i can feel baby moving. But today, i can't feel anything at all. Should i go to KK hospital or A&E ?

Drink a glass of ice cold juice (preferably orange juice or sugary drink) , then lie down after your glass of juice and focus on the movement for the next 30mins. I usually can feel baby movements after the icy drink for my first 2 pregnancies.
It kind of wake him up when I feel he is not moving as much as usual.

Hi mummies to be, I have freestyle test strip 1 box unopened 50's + 15s (Expired date 30 Apr 2017) to let go at $40 .. meet up at jurong point. PM if keen

Attachments

• IMG_0784.JPG
    IMG_0784.JPG
    845.8 KB · Views: 422
Hello! I'm a first time mummy - EDD 12 July 2017. Please also add me to the whatsapp group: 9655seven36three. Thank you! :)

By the way, anyone knows when the Gestational Diabetes test results usually come back? I took mine last Friday :p

Hi, do anyone have a recommendation for wet wipes? Thanks in advance!

Oh i super like pigeon and huggies. Got both samples from the talks I've attended, and though my EDD is in July, I've been using it for myself too due to sensitivity during pregnancy cos they say dont buy too early, will dry up also. haha definitely getting either of these 2 brands for the little one :) can stock up some samples of various brands first then check out baby fairs to buy in bulk after ur LO is born and has a preference. for my EDD, the next baby fair will likely be SuperMom's one - 25-27th Aug at Suntec. by then after my confinement le, hehe can bring LO shopping ;) <3

Oh i super like pigeon and huggies. Got both samples from the talks I've attended, and though my EDD is in July, I've been using it for myself too due to sensitivity during pregnancy cos they say dont buy too early, will dry up also. haha definitely getting either of these 2 brands for the little one :) can stock up some samples of various brands first then check out baby fairs to buy in bulk after ur LO is born and has a preference. for my EDD, the next baby fair will likely be SuperMom's one - 25-27th Aug at Suntec. by then after my confinement le, hehe can bring LO shopping ;) <3
Thank you for the great advice! I will check these 2 out!

Hi mummies, any good CL to recommend? Or anyone know CL Ahzhen? I dk her full name, my sis.had her for confinement, I'm trying to call her SG number but no response, called her Msia number bt was invalid....

Hello Mummies.
Congratulations on your newborn!
I'm a baby sitter located in Buangkok Crescent and I have slots available from September onwards.
I provide quality care for infants as young as 3 months to 17th months. I can also provide transition for children going to childcare at 18th months.
You can contact me at 98008680 for more information.

Hi Mummies,
I am expecting my 2nd baby this year.

I would like to share, recently I attended an awesome nutritional class. The speaker is one of the well-known nutritional teacher in the field.
She has been teaching for 17 years and was even invited to attend health talks on television.

She share very details information like what rice, eggs or chicken we should look out for and what household products we should be aware as the toxins/chemicals will be harmful to our baby.

I really feel this is a very essential class for all mummies to attend.
As we all want a healthy cute little baby!

She has class on Mon 7.30pm, Wed 7.30pm & Sunday 4pm

If you are interested, let me know I can help you to enroll the class. :)

Back