Any 1st-time Mummies?

Hello! To share what happened to me, I was at one obgyn whose ultrasound machine didn't pick up my baby's heartbeat at 6 weeks and she also suspected that my baby's growth was slower by 3 days from what she counted. I was really worried and my Husband and I went to another obgyn just 2 days later, who had a much better U/S machine, he picked up our baby's heartbeat for the very first time. He even said U/S dating is about +/- 5 days. As long as the development of your baby is good, it's ok to be smaller than the average at whichever point of the baby's development. Stay positive!

Okay thank you

Hi all, I'm about 7 weeks now, ftm too. Apart from the weird aversion of my usual favorite food and constantly hungry, sometimes I forgot I'm pregnant.

hi all! happy Chinese New Year!

I'm new here and also a first time mum.. can I join the whatsapp group please?

thank you!

Happy Lunar New Year! Sure if you don't mind ur phone kept buzzing! haha
you could PM me your no and I will add you into our grp. :) currently our grp has 35 members.

Hi All,

First time Mummy here as well...Am i able to join the whatapp group.?

Thankyou.

Happy Lunar New Year! Sure if you don't mind ur phone kept buzzing! haha
you could PM me your no and I will add you into our grp. :) currently our grp has 35 members.

yes i am 1st time mummies, any advice to provide? me currently feel nausea and heartburn...dun feel like doing anything.

yes i am 1st time mummies, any advice to provide? me currently feel nausea and heartburn...dun feel like doing anything.

Nausea, you can try nibbling some plain crackers in the morning. small bites, its will help with the nausea feeling. :) As for the heartburn, try to avoid those spicy and fried foods. It will make you more uncomfortable. ^^ Hope it helps. If not you can also ask your gynae to prescribed medications for your nausea. it helps sometimes. ;)

Nausea, you can try nibbling some plain crackers in the morning. small bites, its will help with the nausea feeling. :) As for the heartburn, try to avoid those spicy and fried foods. It will make you more uncomfortable. ^^ Hope it helps. If not you can also ask your gynae to prescribed medications for your nausea. it helps sometimes. ;)

thanks for the advice. heard pple say drinking Ginger might helps to curb nausea. ya i did request Gynae for the nausea pills to aid me on that. duno why have the cravings for spicy food...

Anybody experience blocked nose? Im having blocked nose since last night and i couldn't sleep well and best of all i can't take those medicines i have at home. Is it normal to experience blocked nose when we are preg too?

Anybody experience blocked nose? Im having blocked nose since last night and i couldn't sleep well and best of all i can't take those medicines i have at home. Is it normal to experience blocked nose when we are preg too?
Hi,
not sure if that's normal but yes I keep getting blocked nose too. Suspect is a lack of vitamin c. Supposedly immune system gets a bit weaker than usual during pregnancy. Mine is on off and I have been taking a bit of orange juice here n there but I don't recommend sour stuff make u throw up more.

Best ask ur gynae before taking any Meds...

Hihi... I am new here and just recently know that I preggy and had went to consult a GP a mth back. From what the GP has calculated I shld be nearly to 9 wks preggy bu was told by my sis-in-law that only when I visit the gynae then will I know the exact wks of my pregnancy. Have yet to see a gynae yet, my 1st appointment will be on next Friday. Kinda excited and nervous at the same time. :oops:

For the past few weeks, my morning sickness has started. Was told by my mum that mine seem worst compared to the others. 1st, I started to feel dizzy and after which I started to have that nauseous feeling and it lasted for the whole day for at least 2 weeks. My appetite seem to reduce a lot especially during at night and interval of 2 hours I will feel super hungry. Currently no cravings yet. This week, my morning sickness starts to change "shift" from the entire day to late afternoon and I was kinda forced to lie on bed the entire day as when I am standing up or walking around I feel so dizzy. Lately I also realized that I am getting tired easily and also I get to have those chilling feeling for the past few days too. :(

Any suggestions to suppress the nausea and of course is it normal for a pregnant woman to feel cold? I really do hope that it will get better soon. :oops:

I feel you!! I'm having heartburn frequently and I'm constantly feeling nauseous and dizzy the whole day. The feeling sucks so badly! My trick is to sleep more at night and also to avoid oily and high salt food

Hihi I'm a first time mum too. Totally unprepared. Just tested positive 2 days ago. And I have been feeling v bad rib pain on my left side... Wonder why... Pls add me into the chat group too! 96889656. Thanks!!

Hello everyone! FTM here too and at week8 going 9. However my symptoms seems to have all gone away (no MS to begin with). I'm paranoid that no symptoms means the little bubz is not growing

Hello everyone! FTM here too and at week8 going 9. However my symptoms seems to have all gone away (no MS to begin with). I'm paranoid that no symptoms means the little bubz is not growing

don't worry. you might be the lucky one who doesn't have much symptoms. Some mummies have less symptoms than the rest. nothing to worry.

Hi there! I just tested positive yday, have not been to any Gynae to check yet.. Able to add me in whAtsapp grp too?

Hi there! I just tested positive yday, have not been to any Gynae to check yet.. Able to add me in whAtsapp grp too?

Hi this is 1st pregnant can add me in to the chat group. Thank you. By the way does any of you have cough and sore throats symptoms any remedies? Thanks

Hello, first time mummy too. Im about 5+ weeks along and the nausea is kicking in fast! Pls add me too =) 96488416

Hi this is 1st pregnant can add me in to the chat group. Thank you. By the way does any of you have cough and sore throats symptoms any remedies? Thanks
Hey! Im having very bad cough for five days already. Sleepless night due today cought. Super bad :( im only abt 4-5 weeks. Hope everything turns good..

Hi Everyone, im new here. Referred here by my sister cause I've been really struggling with my first trimester and I'm hoping to find some kind of support system. My husband travels for work and i get very emotional (those damn hormones) plus feeling sick all the time, im just overall miserable. Yesterday I burst into tears and couldnt stop :( anyone else feeling equally miserable?

My husband has been very supportive and feels guilty for needing to travel (i dont blame him of course) but sometimes it just feels like im all alone :(

Hi mommies... I'm first time pregnant too.. and I am almost 11 weeks. Just went to see my gynae yesterday. So far baby is growing really fast.. for now I only do feel nausea.. and headaches.. lioe bad headaches..feels sucks but you gotta deal with it. No cravings YET! But i guess things will change soon.. cant wait for another check up...

Hi , I'm a first time mummy too and currently 16 weeks :)... still feeling very tired even at 2nd trimester. Can add me to the group too? my number is 97374389. Thank you

Hi,

First time mummy too, just found out the news. Looking for gynae, any to recommend ? Thanks!

Is there a group to join ? thanks!

Last edited:

Hey! Im having very bad cough for five days already. Sleepless night due today cought. Super bad :( im only abt 4-5 weeks. Hope everything turns good..

Me too! I know how you feel... Im about 8 weeks + but I have been coughing since week 6 till now.. cough did not recover and sometimes cough till so bad that I'm worried if my baby will be affected. :(

Back