Too early for pregancy test?

aaa010818

Hi,

My menses is suppose to come on 27/1/2017, but I was not myself the past few days. My menses were regular.

Got very agitated easily. Mild cramping at my abdomen. Lower backache.

I had intercourse with my husband quite regularly during the 'proposed' fertile period.

I was too anxious I guess given the symptoms that I had, I took a pregnancy test today. But it came out negative. Was quite upset.

Am i testing far too early?

U tested too early le.. test again on 28/1 if still haven come. I also tested 1 week before my due date and get negative result. When i pass 1 day test again and i gt mild positive sign! :)

i tested 1 week before menses due using the cheap watsons kit but got a super duper faint line.
then 2 days before i test again using clearblue digital. got positive.

since u mentioned that ur menses have always been regular, why not wait till 27th and see how it goes? :)

all the best!

Hi I think you tested way too early.
Try testing again after 1-3 days due.

I tried the clearblue digital on the day I was due, but it returned as negative.
But I tried again on the 3rd day due, and it was positive.

Hi can i just check the clearblue digital has to be exactly the seconds on the instruction menu? I put till i see the blinking sign.. Is it okay?

Hi,

My menses is suppose to come on 27/1/2017, but I was not myself the past few days. My menses were regular.

Got very agitated easily. Mild cramping at my abdomen. Lower backache.

I had intercourse with my husband quite regularly during the 'proposed' fertile period.

I was too anxious I guess given the symptoms that I had, I took a pregnancy test today. But it came out negative. Was quite upset.

Am i testing far too early?

I took the next day when i missed my menses & result shown positive right away for my 3 kids. :) Maybe can go to get the doctor to do a test for you?

Maybe u can wait for a week before u test again.
my period was late for 4days..
Have u tested again??? Any good news??? I'm feeling very tired, nausea, giddy and pee a lot. Last week I have light spotting den after that have a bit of brown stain also. I wonder is it pms or just early sign?

Hello all! Previous months i had tested using clearblue (both normal and digital ones) during and after due but all shows neg.
Just last night (i was suppose to due ydt), i thought i should just try and it shows positive! Digital shows that I'm 2-3 weeks pregnant.

I think some people have to test the week after the due period. Depending on individual body, i think.

Have u tested again??? Any good news??? I'm feeling very tired, nausea, giddy and pee a lot. Last week I have light spotting den after that have a bit of brown stain also. I wonder is it pms or just early sign?

I suggest you to see a gyne first if you suspect that you're pregnant.

My period is 1 week late and I'm having cramps and backache but I tested yesterday that it's negative. Should I test again??

Hey babes! Im confuse here too..i use clearblue easy to test tdy and have faint plus lines.. do i need to go to a GP to do blood test? Is the result immediate? Need a advise...thanks!!

Hey babes! Im confuse here too..i use clearblue easy to test tdy and have faint plus lines.. do i need to go to a GP to do blood test? Is the result immediate? Need a advise...thanks!!

Maybe test again with digital clearblue? It's accurate and cheaper than going to GP :)

Congratulations! the results are pretty clear, I wouldn't go to the GP if I were u cos they probably just do another urine test to confirm. It's more for reassurance IMO :) What I did was to stock up on folic acid and went straight to the gynae at 8th week.

Congratulations! the results are pretty clear, I wouldn't go to the GP if I were u cos they probably just do another urine test to confirm. It's more for reassurance IMO :) What I did was to stock up on folic acid and went straight to the gynae at 8th week.
Yea thanks babe!! Folic acid is a must to consume? Coz i know nothing abt all this..... which gynae u chose?

Back