Looking for confinement nanny. EDD July

xynthia

Anyone has CL to recommend ? my edd is on July.
I need a CL who can share room with my husband(he will be slping on the floor), me and my baby .
She doesn't need to wash my clothes/baby clothes, doesn't have to cook for my husband, doesn't have to mop/sweep the floor. Her duties only to help cook my confinement food and take care of the baby as i already have a maid at home.

Anyone has CL to recommend ? my edd is on July.
I need a CL who can share room with my husband(he will be slping on the floor), me and my baby .
She doesn't need to wash my clothes/baby clothes, doesn't have to cook for my husband, doesn't have to mop/sweep the floor. Her duties only to help cook my confinement food and take care of the baby as i already have a maid at home.

Hi,

I'm currently in my confinement now. I have this CL now. She have 16years experience. She cook the confinement food and take care of my baby. She is a Malaysian. She charge around $2700-$2800. Maybe u like to call and check with her. Madam Wong 98963237.

Hi all,
I would like to recommend My CL - Kam Lan which from Malaysia too.
She very friendly & patient.
Taking very good care of me & my baby.
I recommended her to my fren, they all are happy. Need to book her early, she quite popular.
She very experienced on taking care baby & cooked very well. ( my family like her cooking alot!)
Best part is she very fast & hardworking , while taking care of us, she still manage to keep my house clean & neat. ( my previous aunty for my first born was calculative, didn't do anyhousework at all, understand that she not need to do cos not part of her duty, but still feel not so good like that)
Really appreciate to have confinement lady like her.

Her number : +6012-7288628( hp)
Her daughter : +6592715065

Hope you all can engage her service.

Thumbs up for my confinement lady. She really relieved me of all my worries. That's why I want to share this to all the moms-to-be out there. All your concerns will be gone if you engaged her. She's from Malaysia with 8 to 9 years experienced as a CL. Some CL are relatively cheap but I go for quality rather than cost. If any Mommy want to get more information of my CL, here's her WhatsApp or call to +601136539563 .

Hi all,
I would like to recommend My CL - Kam Lan which from Malaysia too.
She very friendly & patient.
Taking very good care of me & my baby.
I recommended her to my fren, they all are happy. Need to book her early, she quite popular.
She very experienced on taking care baby & cooked very well. ( my family like her cooking alot!)
Best part is she very fast & hardworking , while taking care of us, she still manage to keep my house clean & neat. ( my previous aunty for my first born was calculative, didn't do anyhousework at all, understand that she not need to do cos not part of her duty, but still feel not so good like that)
Really appreciate to have confinement lady like her.

Her number : +6012-7288628( hp)
Her daughter : +6592715065

Hope you all can engage her service.

Hi, i think she can speak some but not much.. she work in Australia before...she quite friendly..maybe u can give her a call check with her more detail?
U can call her or WeChat her
+6012-7288628

Hello mummies to be

I'm a 3rd time mummy and I would like to recommend my confinement auntie Jenny Low Siew Chin, she is from Malaysia KL. I'm feeling lucky to have her with me during my confinement month.

She has 12 years experience as a nanny, understand baby condition well. E.g. my baby has high jaundice level and she advice me not to have ginger and sesame oil added into the food as these food will caused the jaundice level increased. Feel grateful that she know about this as the 2nd blood test is indeed high, she was saying that if I didn't stop/control, very high chance baby need to admit to hospital.

She also cook well, difference type of food, and she always check with me if I have any craving, if no craving, she will tell me what is available in the fridge (as the veg, meat are bought by my mil). If you are not the traditional type, she will not force you to follow all the old traditional confinement way. Most importantly is comfortable, she believe if the dishes is not what you like to eat, it is not your dishes (something like that). She will bring some of the cooking ingredient from malaysia, so that she can cook more variety to the mother or family.

Baby was taking care well and she also share her past experience how to handle high jaundice baby, she even bring her own barang barang in case we do not have the stuff that she can use.

You can contact her through whatsapp 013 6099588. She speak EN and Cantonese. Better to send voice message as she can't read well.

All the best wishes to you!

Back