Cordlife or Stemcord or do nothing?

Agree with pinky. I was worried abt this too and consulted my gynae about this. The gynae decides when to clamp, depending on the bb. Some babies, esp full term ones don't need to delay clamping also to prevent jaundice. Trust the gynae you chose and he/she will do the best for the bb. Gynaes will not risk the bb for the sake of collecting cord blood.. At most not enough, collection fails, the parents will only be charged an admin fee.

Is there any promo going on now? I may be interested to sign up with Cordlife

I just signed with Cordlife for my 2nd baby during their baby expo fair on last mth. #1 is under Cordlife too.. Consider quite a great deal to sign for #2. Is this your first baby? I can refer u & both of us can entitled free voucher. :)

Hi there, wonder if u ladies besides enrolling in Cordlife, do u buy any insurance to cover the cost for any future procedures related to using the stem tissue or stem blood

Hi, any mummies interested to Cordlife? I have $100 off voucher to let go with no cash necessary. Let me refer you for you to receive additional $100 voucher and for me to receive $100 voucher. Thanks.

Attachments

• 1423274977630.jpg
    1423274977630.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 259
  • 1423274987672.jpg
    1423274987672.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 290
Last edited:
Hi Angel,

Congrats to your 2nd preg!!

I took up the annual plan. The price is still $1000 odd, (not more than $2000 i am sure) but i cant remember what is the exact figure cos i opt to use CDA Account to pay. However, you dont have to worry. Cos i heard from the Sales person that the annual storage fee is $250 and this figure of $250 has not changed or increase since they started operation. And $250 a year is very affordable as compared to life insurance.

Stemcord increases their fees quite often from $250 to $260 to $275 over the years. Moreover, they claimed that their first year is free, but when i question further, i realise that is not the case. Cos the first year is included in the upfront payment. Plus the 4 vials and 2 bags that they claimed.... i Feel that they are not honest in their communication. so i drop my idea storing my baby's precious with them.

Hope it helps.
Agree with you, $250 every year is hardly an amount... But to be able to maintain the price fixed is very fair for parents. Most importantly, we made the right choice in preserving our children's natural resource, which can serve as an important part of future medicine. After all, they belong to the child.

Agree with you, $250 every year is hardly an amount... But to be able to maintain the price fixed is very fair for parents. Most importantly, we made the right choice in preserving our children's natural resource, which can serve as an important part of future medicine. After all, they belong to the child.

Agree! And am so Glad to see cord blood being used on a deadly disease a few days ago in Straits Times! Our babies' natural cells and strength really is infinite!!

Back