Gynae Dr Irene Chua and Dr Goh Shen Li

Hi there,

I'm seeing Dr Goh Shen Li now. All my visits are very pleasant. She's very soft spoken though, sometimes cannot really hear her haha.
If you have any questions, she will very willing and patient to answer them. Not sure about elective c-sect as i'll be going for natural. oh, & she only delivers at Mount A

Hi there,

I'm seeing Dr Goh Shen Li now. All my visits are very pleasant. She's very soft spoken though, sometimes cannot really hear her haha.
If you have any questions, she will very willing and patient to answer them. Not sure about elective c-sect as i'll be going for natural. oh, & she only delivers at Mount A

Thanks for responding. Mind to share the charges? Does she have a package?

Reading The horror review in the 2016 Mom board, I feel compelled to share my experience with Dr Irene Chua. I delivered my Daughter about two and half years ago through elective c-section. I thought I passed out during the delivery but later found out that they knocked me off because they need to reopen me up after stitching me up - basically I got cut twice for the delivery. Dr Chua said it's because i was bleeding heavily due to weak uterus contraction after delivery, and they had to open me up again to stop the bleeding. But till today, I still cannot help but wonder that she actually reopened me up to look for a missing gauze - the nurse was rushing to my Husband who already went out with my Daughter, asking whether there's a gauze next to the baby. I asked another ob later and she said it'a not necessary to reopen me up to stop the bleeding. But maybe the situation with me is different? I would never know though.

Anyways, I Don't think I will go back to Dr Chua again for my second. I did not like how she acted before the surgery anyway - she was gossiping with the anesthetist when preparing me for surgery, which makes me feel that she was not so serious about the surgery.

I am with Dr Goh too!
Very pleasant and sweet gynae and am very comfy with her :)

Taotaoo your encounter really is just too scary!!! :confused:

Hi there,

Hi Shazie - able to share her charges? Seemed like she has increased every year since starting private practice.

Cheers

Thanks for responding. Mind to share the charges? Does she have a package?
hey.. sorry for the late reply..
Dr Goh does have package but i never take up. Every visit with her cost about 200++ (consultation, scan, supplements). Are you seeing her now?

Hi Shazie - able to share her charges? Seemed like she has increased every year since starting private practice.

Cheers
hey sorry for the late reply.. Every visit with her cost about 200++ (consultation, scan, supplements).. private gynae are definitely more expensive and also she's a senior consultant now.

Hi, I cannot decide between Dr Goh Shen Li and Dr John yam.

Can anyone share about C-section delivery experience ? Coz I have fibroid issues and high risk . Really need to find a skillful doc ... thanks a lot

Back