What supplements is useful for pregnancy?

Bendi

As above, do u all eat anything to help with the pregnancy? For example drink Anmum milk?

Fish oil, multivitamins. Very important. And you have to know if the supplements you are consuming are working for you. Not through 'feeling'. But really a test on it.

As above, do u all eat anything to help with the pregnancy? For example drink Anmum milk?

Hi, I took fish oil, Calcium, and multivitamins. I also ate organic prune extract to supplement Iron and drank concentrated chicken essence to intake good protein and replenish my energy as well.

I took viva natural fish oil while preparing for pregnancy.

chicken essence also did me a favor. I bought Tian Yuan Xiang chicken essence from airfrov. They have a flavor for pregnancy preparation. According to their explanation, this chicken essence should be drunk after menses, adjusting estrogen and progesterone which are important for ovum growth and implanted.

Hope this info helps u.

i read calcium over consuming , on its own is not good .

should check vitamin D level and supplement it if low. Vitamin D helps w calcium absorption. I'm taking 5000 IU, cos my level was low.

I'm taking a few other supplements incl fish oil, ProOmega by Nordic naturals X2 hoping it helps.

Magnesium
5-MTFH/ methyl folate

Last edited:
Pregnancy Tea is the best supplement I used in the last 3 months.
The products I am using by The Spoiled Mama, their deliver the best pregnancy skincare products that are 100% organic and healthy for every pregnant woman.

Last edited:

Back