Missed period

yuiyui

Nvr had a missed period before. Changes did to my body is did a SIS (sono) scan at KKH to prepare for ivf. Today is my 3rd day of missed period. 1st missed day tested with Clearblue Pregnancy Tests (which can be used up to 5 days before your missed period) show not pregnant. Last time dont know why was insomia and keep turning and tossing on bed. May I know which day do i go ahead to do a pregnancy test?

i one months plus late. all negative test sign.. not sysp of pregnant leh... only tends to feel very cold nowadays and keep wanna sleep and doze off at work.

missed period of 4 days. might be due to the SIS scan. Now my ovulation cycle has come back normally on day 14 instead of day 17 last month

Hi. I am in same boat. I used to have a regular 21 day cycle. I missed my period this month. So, I thought 100% pregnant. But home pregnancy tests (3 of them) showed -ve. I have been reading up on line .... and hoping that HCG levels were too low to be detected.

Hi All,

Issit normal to have negative test but yet pregnant?

i am like 6 day late, but tested 3 time also negative.

My menses usually is regular.

Hi girls, you can go to any GP and take a simple HCG blood test, if the pregnancy kit cannot detect anything.

Hi girls, you can go to any GP and take a simple HCG blood test, if the pregnancy kit cannot detect anything.

Hi Hi ,

Thanks for the response.

i have already arrange to go to the gynae tomorrow. But was wondering if this is normal.

As in to be pregnant yet test shown negative.

=]

Maybe your HCG level is abit low to be detected by the pregnancy kit ?
That's why a blood test can pick up lower HCG levels than a urine test.

Maybe your HCG level is abit low to be detected by the pregnancy kit ?
That's why a blood test can pick up lower HCG levels than a urine test.

Went to gynae on the CNY eve... done urine check and scan and nothing found.

So Dr say ask me wait for a few more days, if the menses is coming it will eventually come, if not the result will show positive.

Hence, i waited till ytd to test... it's positive.

=]

Went to gynae on the CNY eve... done urine check and scan and nothing found.

So Dr say ask me wait for a few more days, if the menses is coming it will eventually come, if not the result will show positive.

Hence, i waited till ytd to test... it's positive.

=]
how long do u missed ur period

This post is encouraging during a time like mine..... hard to find anyone I know who could truly understands me. The anxiousness of wanting BFP yet getting BFN

To be exact is 12 days.

I tested on the 12th day that i miss period.

I went to the gynae on the 7th day, the dr scan and do scope also see nothing.

Maybe need awhile thou. =]
Congrats! I have missed for 4 days and I am already anxious.
I have never know that some need to wait for so many days to see BFP. It's really encouraging to chance upon this thread.

To be exact is 12 days.

I tested on the 12th day that i miss period.

I went to the gynae on the 7th day, the dr scan and do scope also see nothing.

Maybe need awhile thou. =]
Serious? 12 days? After give birth, my menses is regular but this is later than usual.. usually 35 days cycle.. now into day 43 menses yet to arrive too .. my menses symptoms too similar to pregnancy symptoms already..

Mine is 5 days late now. And I'm experiencing preganancy symptoms. So I should wait till 12th days and more to rest again? Feeling very anxious and terrible inside

Back