IUI @ TFC

shynah

Hi anyone,
I'm new to this forum.. I'm seeking advice as I've been TTC for 2 years and am in my late thirties already. I'm planning to do an IUI at TFC this March but I did my scans at KKH about 2 years ago.. Everything seems OK according to the Dr.

Should I go for a scan at TFC again before undergoing IUI?

For those who have been thru IUI bef, are there anything I should prepare myself?

Will TCM acupunture help?

Hi anyone,
I'm new to this forum.. I'm seeking advice as I've been TTC for 2 years and am in my late thirties already. I'm planning to do an IUI at TFC this March but I did my scans at KKH about 2 years ago.. Everything seems OK according to the Dr.

Should I go for a scan at TFC again before undergoing IUI?

For those who have been thru IUI bef, are there anything I should prepare myself?

Will TCM acupunture help?

Hi,

I do my so-iui at TFC.

I would suggest re-doing your tests again as it's been 2 years. Which doctor are you seeing at TFC?

Personally, I did TCM (acupuncture & medication) before, during and after my so-iui and I feel that it did help.

Baby dust to you :)

Hi,

I do my so-iui at TFC.

I would suggest re-doing your tests again as it's been 2 years. Which doctor are you seeing at TFC?

Personally, I did TCM (acupuncture & medication) before, during and after my so-iui and I feel that it did help.

Baby dust to you :)

Thank U:) keeping my fingers cross.
I just did mine with Dr Loh SF. I did TCM bef IUI but didn't know I could do it after IUI too.

What about u? Which doctor did u do with? Dr Loh seems very busy. I had to go over to his O&G clinic during my scan and over there the nurses didn't really tell me what to prepare on IUI day.

So when I did IUI in TFC, I didn't know I should empty my bladder just before the procedure and at the very moment had to glup down 4cups of water.

During IUI, Dr Loh had lost his voice. So he was in like 5 mins or maybe less and then out. My DH and I wanted to ask some qns but didn't get a chance.

I didn't get to lay for 15mins ( as advised by many) too. After like 7-8mins, Dr Loh's asst said I could go.

I'm not sure if I picked the right doctor / clinic now.

Pls share your experience.

Last edited:

Back