Suggestions please

yaEsh

Hello all

I badly need suggestions from all working mothers / sahm here .. my baby is 19 Mon old and I am currently sahm .. thinking to go for job cos of financial and society / friends influence.. I was in very Gud position with decently paid , but for baby I quit all and became sahm.. sometimes I feel that I am dumb ,wasting all , when I sit st home with all Gud qualifications ..

So I am thinking of child care for my baby .. but worrying how childcare will care for baby . It's hard for Mother to leave baby to childcare all of sudden .: but I am clueless as what to do .. my baby is totally dependent on me , don't have much social and worrying how he mange alone in child care though my friends / others say child care take care

Any suggestions from mothers here how child care take care of baby .. but I am sure no one can replace mothers as how they take of child ..

Take the time to find a childcare centre you are comfortable with - the environment and the teachers . A good centre is very beneficial to your child's development.

Learn to let go - children are extremely adaptable and the problem is almost always parents who fear their children can't adapt.

You should visit the centres when they are in session to check out the environment.

Then go for trial class for the ones that interest you before you decide.

Back