Yes u can do that, just put ice cubes into a plastic bag and hold it to your tummy for around 5min. Just remember to clean your tummy area with alcohol swab before jabbing
ok thanks and may i know where do you get alcohol swab. is provided by the hospital for the injection?

Hi everyone. I'm in my 2 ww now and since you all have gone through it, can give me some advice? I experienced some light spotting this morning! What does that mean? What should I do?

Does it mean my period is here already? :(

Hi everyone. I'm in my 2 ww now and since you all have gone through it, can give me some advice? I experienced some light spotting this morning! What does that mean? What should I do?

Does it mean my period is here already? :(
How many days past transfer today? If just spotting, just wait and monitor. If near ur blood test date then u can request for early testing.

10 days post transfer. I called the clinic and they asked me to go for a proluton jab just to be on the safe side.

Last edited:
567cd64471894ae375b1e08de4fe39a1.jpg
6d37174e7f1a86b9149ca9f365968d52.jpg

Letting go of Progesterone for NUH mummies at -$12 including postage for 26 capsules. ($21 normal price. $0.50 instead of $0.80) expiry is April 18

Hi, may I know if I am doing IUI in Oct (and assuming it fails), can I immediately proceed with IVF in Nov?

Hi catinthesky,

I just went for my consultation with Dr Sakinah at NUH clinic G and she suggested IUI as an option for me.

Can I check with you the procedures for IUI? I have been on clomid for 6 months at highest dosage of 150mg but no success. Hubby sperm is good. Dr Sakinah says I may have polyps thus need to do an ultrasound next cycle at Day 9 before deciding to proceed with IUI the same cycle.

I am told to call on day 1 of menses. Can I ask if you did a natural IUI or was given medication to induce ovulation? I am quite worried that it is just blood test scheduled and no medication given when I go for the blood test/scan and thus will waste time since I know I can't ovulate on my own. Will we be seeing the doctor when we go for the scan or blood test?

Thanks so much for taking time to read and reply.

Back