Anybody bought irobot Roomba before?

Think its not a bad robot vacuum. Quality I'm not very sure, price wise it will be wiser to choose roomba unless you really like the features of the samsung ones. Do give us a review once you use it yeah.

Hi....Im selling my iRobot Roomba 560 Vacuum Cleaning Robot (2012 design) which is about 3 weeks old @ SGD 450.00.

Item is still in excellent condition (as good as new). Comes with a complete set and with extra accessories worth SGD 70.00.

Bought this Roomba to help me to vacuum the floor but hubby still prefer to use vacuum cleaner. So kinda waste to have 2 different vacuum cleaner :-(

Hi Ivory and tks for yr interest.

Bought it on 19/09/2012 via Autovac webstore at eBaybSingapore.

Yes, the local warranty is still valid but under my name. The eBay invoice serves as proof of purchase.

Cheers :)

Autovac is an authorised distributor from Irobot? Will there be a problem for servicing in future with the agent in Singapore? Pls advise.

Yes....Autovac is the sole distributor for iRobot and they wre also selling via eBay.

No worries....as long as the invoice is within 1 year, the warranty is valid.

Cheers :)

The authorised distributor in Singapore is john Ackerman www.irobot.com.sg

Aerovac is not the sole and not in anyway a distributor in Singapore. They are just bringing in many brands of robotic cleaner to sell.

Robovac is one of the pioneer in parallel importing of iRobot and we have the widest range of models in stock. Checkout www.RobovacShop.com for all your robotics need with full range of accessories in stock.

I'm using iroomba 770. Very satisfied with its efficiency. Got it from a local dealer. You can get it from amazon now at usd450.

Anyone bought this automated vacumn cleaning robot before? Need feedback on this. Thanks
happy.gif

http://www.irobot.com.sg
Hi,
I have used roomba 860 for last 5 weeks. It is good to spend your money. Perfect decision to buy this type of vacuum robots. I'm very happy. You can any time vacuum, portable, you can also schedule timings for cleaning your floor, easy to navigate or much more features provides by roomba vacuum robots.
More details you can see: Roomba 860 vs Roomba 880

Back