Pregnyl Injection

Kasham

Hi ladies,

Have anyone taken pregnyl injection?
How's the success rate?
I just took my 1st injection.

Eagerly looking for a reply...

Last edited:

Yes I took them for 2 cycles alongside Clomid. Didn't work for me. Instead I got pregnant the month I stopped the injection and clomid tablets.

No, didn't have any side effects.
Hi pink2purple,
Thanks for the reply.
I was told to jab on my 13th day then 14th day need to make love. After the 14th day about 2 to 3 days later I start to have sum reaction. Started with sharp poking pain on my right side of my tummy then cramp feeling on my lower abdomina. Body temperature rises a lot. Feeling extremely hot. My boobs n my lower abdominal so hot wen I touch. And also sum vomiting here n there.. going to see my gynae now.. getting worried over my reaction

Hi pink2purple,
Thanks for the reply.
I was told to jab on my 13th day then 14th day need to make love. After the 14th day about 2 to 3 days later I start to have sum reaction. Started with sharp poking pain on my right side of my tummy then cramp feeling on my lower abdomina. Body temperature rises a lot. Feeling extremely hot. My boobs n my lower abdominal so hot wen I touch. And also sum vomiting here n there.. going to see my gynae now.. getting worried over my reaction

Oh dear, yeah better see your Gynae to find out what's wrong. Hope it's nothing to worry about

In what conditions doctor prescribe clomid ? I mean after waiting for how many months of normal trying

Back