EXERCISE: Get Rid of afterbirth flabby tummy

Hi Rachel, interested to know more details on this spa device, please PM me. Thanks
Any mummies out there can share after using it?

Hi mummies,

The spa device is really helpful n convenient to use at home especially when u r watching TV, do SPA to get rid of tummy is better than snacks.

For mummies who are interested, pls pm me or text me at 82281378

Hi Starry,
great to hear you love story with body spa device. It indeed save lots compare to taking up package in slimming centre!

Hi Ladies, if you want to try the body galvanic spa and know more about it, there's a special 'Shape your body' workshop to make learn more abt this amazing gadget! It will be held tomorrow at Southbank@lavender condo from 1030-1130am. This session is open to all ladies and is free!!! If you are keen, do RSVP Roz st 98006632. Hope more people can benefit from it as much as I do. Thank you!

Hi,
Why must we allow our body out of shape when mode4n technology has better method to help us reshape,relift saggy breast,flabby tummy, back ,muscles,etc?

Please call me at 97710200 to let me bring you gain beneicial insights from this product and you can wear its sample apparel to see for yourself. I am wearing this -ve ion undergarment daily, with massage functions and seeing my fatty waistline reducing. No oral supplements. Very safe,beauty and healty

lucky girl,

slimming pill like reductil is harmful to our body due to the chemical contents and thus nt recommendable to take on long term. And most of the time ur weight will tend to rebound very fast after u off the pills.

;-)

yah what device is that? i also want to reduce my fatty area leh....
is it really good?

Hi, it is a small device that delivers galvanic current to the part you are targeting. I uses it on my thighs . Very good result. Got free trial if you are keen. You can text me at 82688892, i can send my photos of my thighs.

Back