Looking for swimming coach in Yishun Sat 11am

Dear mummies

Please note to beware of this swimming coach - Magnum Yeoh Han Leng...I'm so upset ... he sold my money and almost almost drown my kid had I not kept my eyes opened.

Not only that, he is perpetually late ...late for every single session. So, when you start a lesson late, definitely the lesson will end late ... my kid have tuition classes...so it's either he's late for tuition class that I always have to juggle or miss down time on swimming lesson. The last straw was when I discovered my money was stolen. I had made a police report.

So beware !! engage him at your own risk. By the way, he likes to teach at Condos... by the way, he stay at YISHUN.

Last edited:
Dear mummies

Please note to beware of this swimming coach - Magnum Yeoh Han Leng...I'm so upset ... he sold my money and almost almost drown my kid had I not kept my eyes opened.

Not only that, he is perpetually late ...late for every single session. So, when you start a lesson late, definitely the lesson will end late ... my kid have tuition classes...so it's either he's late for tuition class that I always have to juggle or miss down time on swimming lesson. The last straw was when I discovered my money was stolen. I had made a police report.

So beware !! engage him at your own risk. By the way, he likes to teach at Condos... by the way, he stay at YISHUN.
OMG
any photo?

dear mummies...i also kena... i lost $2k in 2 months...! At first thought it was my kid or other kids....but later i checked with other parents...also realised they lost $ and stuff. Ya.. his name is Mag...i called to swimming company and found out it's Yeoh Han Leng. So beware... I terminated also...sorry i also have no picture, i don't think is right to post pictures ...small $ lost where police or anyone bother lo. Just beware. Oh yes, I managed to dig out that he's living in Yishun. So confirm must be same guy Hugomum advise.

Back