Supplement

Chui84

I am currently having 5 weeks pregnancy and my gynae appointment is 4 weeks later. The nurse mention I have to take folic acid daily. May I know when should I take those nutrition supplement? I do understand other than folic acid, iron and calcium are also important as well. I am currently taking Enfamama 1 cup each day, 1 tablet of folic acid, 1 cup of HL milk and 1 apple a day. Do I need the nutrition supplement such as New Obinim?

I am currently having 5 weeks pregnancy and my gynae appointment is 4 weeks later. The nurse mention I have to take folic acid daily. May I know when should I take those nutrition supplement? I do understand other than folic acid, iron and calcium are also important as well. I am currently taking Enfamama 1 cup each day, 1 tablet of folic acid, 1 cup of HL milk and 1 apple a day. Do I need the nutrition supplement such as New Obinim?

yes what you are doing is good. actually
u can start supplement the moment u know u are pregnant.
although i think if you take enfa mama, not necessary to take HL milk.
and HL milk has gone through quite a lot of processes. it does not 'feel' as natural as fresh milk.
yes u can take new obimin.

if you are buying your supplements outside then u do not have to take from gynae.
it is a good choice because some gynaes charge expensive price for their supps.

Back