Prof PC Wong - IVF with Norethisterone

Just gotten my med..was given menopur..
Scan result very bad..only 2...dr chew advised to abort and start new cycle..
But as i am already on funding, abort means waste funding..so i continue instead

i have 2 follicles at day 5 but i get to have 4 follicles on day 8. my follicles take a long time to stim which i think it is not as good as my previous cycle. Which day of cycle is ur scan?

Hello ..today day 4 of jab...tom going for scan..my ovaries starting to twitch n mild cramps...
How are u doing so far?
Hi2..

Today 2nd time meeting prof wong & day 5 with gonal-f until thurs
Day 6 - 8 : Cetrotide jab in d morning
This fri 3rd scan

Sorry if this is a silly question, but do you all count Day 1 as in Day 1 of stim?

And does the day 1 of stim starts when period begins or ends?

hihi, for the pregnancy blood test, do you know how long it takes for the result?
and... if... positive, need to see doctor?

Hi! I went for blood test about 8am and the result out before 12pm...yup...need to see doc so that they can prescribe the support medicine:)

Dear All, I will be returning 100 red eggs to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang at Toa Payoh Shuang Lin Shi on 12 Dec (Monday) around 11am.

***Baby Dust to All

hi all
anyone with Prof Wong and he agreed to transferring day 5 blasts?
I asked him during my last fresh cycle but he said NUH dont do day 5 blasts.

hi all
anyone with Prof Wong and he agreed to transferring day 5 blasts?
I asked him during my last fresh cycle but he said NUH dont do day 5 blasts.
It depends on the num of embryos you have. Cos if your embryos not that many, they cannot take the risk to cultivate to day 5 cos you might end up with none for transfer if the embryos dont survive.

Hi ladies,

Can i check your feedback on Prof PC Wong for IVF is he good?

He is good and I succeeded the first time and I am 7 weeks pregnant now :)

He does everything on his own, not like other hospitals when the doc is busy they get another replacement to help you with your procedure.

He is good and I succeeded the first time and I am 7 weeks pregnant now :)

He does everything on his own, not like other hospitals when the doc is busy they get another replacement to help you with your procedure.

how much you spend under him? under prof, we still entitle govt grant?

yes im under 40, so is 6k co-founding and 6k medisave for fresh ivf if under Prof Wong? how much total u spend for ivf?
Hi there,
The gov grant and medisave for fresh ivf still will apply even if u r under prof Wong.. =) total spent depends on how much medication you took for simulation. For mine, after deducting the gov grant and medisave, I paid abt $900 in cash.

Hi there,
The gov grant and medisave for fresh ivf still will apply even if u r under prof Wong.. =) total spent depends on how much medication you took for simulation. For mine, after deducting the gov grant and medisave, I paid abt $900 in cash.

what is ur medication & ur dosage for ivf?

Hi there,

I never pau a single cents for the simulation medicine, all included. You are also with NUH?

The IUI quite small amount not worth to use grant that's why we use cash, we use the grant for IVF. Have u succeed?
Hehe... I was having "high" hope for iui.. And I nv wanted to go into ivf before. But after I go thru 3 rounds of iui and failed.. I decided to go thru ivf... Still bfn... Anyway I did a calculation.. Actually to use the medisave now or later.. Whether iui or ivf doesn't really matter.... Because still even out eventually

Hehe... I was having "high" hope for iui.. And I nv wanted to go into ivf before. But after I go thru 3 rounds of iui and failed.. I decided to go thru ivf... Still bfn... Anyway I did a calculation.. Actually to use the medisave now or later.. Whether iui or ivf doesn't really matter.... Because still even out eventually

Sorry what is bfn? I Also ever pinned high hope for IUI but when I failed once, I knew it's not easy.

Did anyone meet with a problem of bicornuate uterus? I am terrified actually... I found an article about it http://motherhow.com/bicornuate-uterus/ but i need some personal stories...
Hi ..I dunno if too late reply. I hv a slight bicornuate uterus. Found during my hysteroscopy with NUH Dr fong. He surprised me saying I hv a heart shaped uterus. But I asked if there's any hinder to my ttc he mentioned it depends on the degree of it. But I supposed if it's just slightly then might be OK..cos speaking from experience. I managed to give birth. U can pm me if u hv any other questions..

Hi anyone have difficult embryo transfer and succeed under Prof Wong? My previous transfer was not smooth as Dr chew comments i have curvy cervical.

Back