Aug 2017 Mummies

Hello! First time mum here. I'm about 8 weeks now, EDD around 19 Aug. I'm feeling nauseous everyday omg. Morning sickness is really a misleading term because it gets worse in the evenings! The good thing is that I don't vomit, just feel like puking all the time. But that's not the worse, I get so bloated all the time! I'm only 2 months now but yet my tummy looks like I'm 4 - 5 months and it's so uncomfortable all the time. Plus I look like a whale. Doc asked me to take small meals and gave me some meds to take but I'm trying as much as possible not to take them. Is anyone having the same problem as me??

Can add me to the fb group too? My email is [email protected]. Thanks!
I'm at my 9 weeks I don't have MS but stomach look like I'm 4 months plus. I keep feeling hungry but after food I feel very bloated.

Hello! First time mum here. I'm about 8 weeks now, EDD around 19 Aug. I'm feeling nauseous everyday omg. Morning sickness is really a misleading term because it gets worse in the evenings! The good thing is that I don't vomit, just feel like puking all the time. But that's not the worse, I get so bloated all the time! I'm only 2 months now but yet my tummy looks like I'm 4 - 5 months and it's so uncomfortable all the time. Plus I look like a whale. Doc asked me to take small meals and gave me some meds to take but I'm trying as much as possible not to take them. Is anyone having the same problem as me??

omg..me too. I also Nvr really puke. Just nauseous at times or feel a bit like acid reflux and burp. And I also super bloated. My edd one day later than urs on 20th. The only meds Doc gave is B5 vitamin as I told him I am taking folic acid already and he asked me to cont then. That was my 1st visit last wk. Next visit in early Feb for blood tests and scan.

i am having MS the entire day and like you, i dont really vomit but just feel nauseous, as if i am perpetually having motion sickness :( my appetite is quite bad too. doc gave me some B6 to complete and vomit pills to take if necessary - he said its safe to take.

Hi all
My baby's CRL is 4.2mm at 6 weeks 2 days. Doctor commented that growth is slow. Heartbeat is present but not the ideal rate. Do your mind sharing your results with me for reference ? Super worried and keeping fingers crossed!

Hi congrats Aug mummy,

We have added a 'Prenatal Coverage for Pregnancy' at Singapore Motherhood Directory page, please click the link to learn more https://goo.gl/4sIJNN

and redeem your complimentary Baby Stroller Organiser https://goo.gl/qxst6s

Plus you will receive a Complimentary ebook on 'An Essential Pregnancy Guide' once you register with us.

Hi all
My baby's CRL is 4.2mm at 6 weeks 2 days. Doctor commented that growth is slow. Heartbeat is present but not the ideal rate. Do your mind sharing your results with me for reference ? Super worried and keeping fingers crossed!

I read a guidebook published by Health Promotion Board (given to me by my gynae), it says at the end of week 6, the embryo measures about 4mm and the heart starts to beat. So not sure why your doct said that growth is slow.

Hi all
6 weeks can hear heartbeat already? tt's quite fast leh! for my #1 i heard at 7 weeks, and gynae already said i'm lucky, usually 8 weeks then can hear. anyway at the start growth difficult to predict one... for my #1 EDD got revised twice to become in total about 10 days later... coz he was also growing slowly... but later he was born quite big at over 3.5kg (and born 10 days earlier than EDD lol)! so dun worry as long as healthy :)

Hi all

Hi, I had my 1st scan at 5W6D based on LMP and I could hear bb's hb too and the CRL was 3mm. My gynae re-dated my bb's age to 6W0D. My subsequent scan was 1 week later and CRL was 15.1mm and my gynae re-dated my bb's age by +5 days to 7W6D. My gynae said bb was growing well. I agree with the other mommies your bb's CRL is fine and 6 weeks is still early to tell how bb is gg to develop in the subsequent weeks, not sure why your gynae said bb is small. All the best for your next scan, jiayou!

Last edited:
First time Mommy here, My Due Date will be end of Aug 17, currently in my 8 weeks+ , Vomit every time after Meal or before and After Sleep.. Very tired....

Went for 2nd gynae visit yesterday.
Saw the heartbeat at 8w4d. CRL measures at 2.06cm.
Now my EDD is pushed to 24 Aug.
Continue to experience no morning sickness.

My next appt will be mid-Feb, to take the Panorama test.
Seems like the test dropped their price to $1099.
I used to take the Harmony test near to $1.4k.
Anyway both tests accuracy are almost the same, so I choose the cheaper package.

Last edited:
Went for 2nd gynae visit yesterday.
Saw the heartbeat at 8w4d. CRL measures at 2.06cm.
Now my EDD is pushed to 24 Aug.
Continue to experience no morning sickness.

My next appt will be mid-Feb, to take the Panorama test.
Seems like the test dropped their price to $1099.
I used to take the Harmony test near to $1.4k.
Anyway both tests accuracy are almost the same, so I choose the cheaper package.

What I understand is pano price has dropped this year and is same price as harmony. $1099 is just blood test only while $1.4k includes NT scan. U may wana double check the components of the test n price again.

It's good to know that I am not the only one suffering from terrible bloating! I went for my check up last evening. It's my 2nd check up but first time with this gynae - I decided to switch to the gynae my sister was seeing for her 2 pregnancies. Anyways 2 weeks ago when I saw gynae 1, he told me I am at 8 weeks and EDD is 19 Aug. Last evening with gynae 2, I became 11 weeks (increase by 1 week) and my EDD is now 8 Aug. BUT the date on the ultrasound scan print out states 10 weeks 3 days. This is confusing.

I'm doing my pano test next week too, but I was quoted 1.2k. Gynae says bb is a tad small (35.8mm) so i'm a little worried. But then if I'm in week 10 now the size should be just right...

What I understand is pano price has dropped this year and is same price as harmony. $1099 is just blood test only while $1.4k includes NT scan. U may wana double check the components of the test n price again.

I did the Harmony test 2 years ago, this is only blood test, and does not include NT scan.
In fact, I do not need the NT scan. I understand the Para test $1099 does not include NT scan.

Every clinic probably have different package.
My gynae still provides harmony test, but since Para dropped price, he suggest might as well take para test instead since both test yield high accuracy of 99%.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm blessing away a pregnancy journal. Postage $1.50 or self -collect . PM me.
d13d50322dc0fc7a486c153e0e312f80.jpg
95e4d62e661ec0ade576dd7fd696322a.jpg

Hello everyone!!!!
I'm new too here too... new mum to be. My edd is 29 Aug. now week 9. Feeling tired. Appetite still good, only more bloated at nighttime. My gynae said is normal. When week 6 I can heard the heart beat too at 7mm. Any suggestions who have given birth at sgh ? Currently the gynae I seeing is for second time, he only gives birth at private hospital like amount A. So we thought of change to government sector would b cheaper. Any information to share.
Kindly add me at email [email protected]. Same email as my fb. My number is 9626 8325.
Qiuyan.

Hello everyone!!!!
I'm new too here too... new mum to be. My edd is 29 Aug. now week 9. Feeling tired. Appetite still good, only more bloated at nighttime. My gynae said is normal. When week 6 I can heard the heart beat too at 7mm. Any suggestions who have given birth at sgh ? Currently the gynae I seeing is for second time, he only gives birth at private hospital like amount A. So we thought of change to government sector would b cheaper. Any information to share.
Kindly add me at email [email protected]. Same email as my fb. My number is 9626 8325.
Qiuyan.

Invite sent, pls check :)

Hello Mummies,

I've just joined this forum and this is my first pregnancy, so am really happy to see a thread opened for Aug Mummies. ◡̈

As per my first scan on week 6, we were told that the EDD will be on 31 Aug. Also managed to hear faint heartbeats during the scan.

We are visiting our gynae this Fri for our 10 weeks scan.

May I please be added into the FB group?
Email: [email protected]

Thanks!!

Back