June 2017 mummies

Hello all. First time mum. Edd is on 11 June. Currently... entering 15 weeks? Been sick the past few days because of stomach flu, though now not sure if it's still morning sickness or the bug. I don't have HG but the sickness have not been kind. Wondering if anyone else entering their 2nd trimester still struggling with the nausea and discomfort coz most of my mummy colleagues all seem to have very easy pregnancies ;_;

Hi June mummies,

My EDD is 24 June 2017; with kkh subsidy (would like to see any 2nd & etc. mum in kkh subsidy before?)

Currently my MS comes after brushing teeth, feel nauseous and hungry all the time :( Need to have small portions of meal..
I'm very worried to take Amnio test since my Nuchal Translucency result not idea at FTS (aka OSCAR)..
Seems that online review not to worry too much about NT result less than 6mm, & if Nasal Bone is identified..

Any 1 have experience or review from NT result?
Hi there, I'm with kkh subsidised as well. Just did my Oscar scan too. May I know what's your NT results? mine was a higher than average reading ...
If you are worried, can try doing harmony scan first instead of the more invasive amnio. Harmony is $800 for subsidised patients at KKH.

Hi June mummies,

My EDD is 24 June 2017; with kkh subsidy (would like to see any 2nd & etc. mum in kkh subsidy before?)

Currently my MS comes after brushing teeth, feel nauseous and hungry all the time :( Need to have small portions of meal..
I'm very worried to take Amnio test since my Nuchal Translucency result not idea at FTS (aka OSCAR)..
Seems that online review not to worry too much about NT result less than 6mm, & if Nasal Bone is identified..

Any 1 have experience or review from NT result?

Don't go for amnio...it's too invasive. Safest and most accurate test will be Harmony test. Just take our blood samples for test :)

oscar scan is to assess whether or not babies are likely to have Down's syndrome. 20th week will be detailed scan, which is also known as a mid-pregnancy scan, you will be taking a close look at your baby and your womb. the purpose is to check that your baby is developing normally, and look at where your placenta is lying. (low placenta is not a condition but there's a risk to premature delivery)
Hi, may I know if amniocentesis can be done after 20 week scan? I did not have a good oscar result... NT 2mm, no nasal bone seen, t21 1:233. I have a vanished twin pregnancy...I was hoping to wait and see if the 20 weeks scan can pick up more markers before deciding on amniocentesis... because I do not want to take unnecessary risk of miscarriage...according to my gynae, harmony test and paranoma test will not be accurate because of the vanished twin ..

Last edited:
Hi, may I know if amniocentesis can be done after 20 week scan? I did not have a good oscar result... NT 2mm, no nasal bone seen, t21 1:233. I have a vanished twin pregnancy...I was hoping to wait and see if the 20 weeks scan can pick up more markers before deciding on amniocentesis... because I do not want to take unnecessary risk of miscarriage...according to my gynae, harmony test and paranoma test will not be accurate because of the vanished twin ..
Hi, NT of 2mm is considered bad? I thought it was normal .

Hello all,

I did panorama test not oscar. Sorry, type wrongly. Panorama test reveals it's a boy.

Now, having bad cough on xmas season, feeling really sian.

Wishing all Merry Christmas.

Hi everyone,
I'm new to this thread. I'm first time mummy too. Edd 20/6/17. Expecting a bb boy ( did panaroma test )

Merry Christmas all mummy-to-be!
Wishing all mummy to be healthy and smooth pregnancy.

Last edited:
Thank you Carina!!! Yah i hope everything will goes smoothly. My last appt, i did NT scan and it shows low placenta but was told not to worry as it will slowly move up.

Hi fellow mommies,

happy new year!!
i'm glad i found this group :) this is my first pregnancy, now at 14 weeks, EDD is 30th June. (contemplated if i should join the june or july group haha!)
look forward to knowing more June mommies :)

My doctor told me not to dye hair, but can highlight. I wonder what's the difference.. hahhaha
Cos dying hair may touch the scalp and root of the hair. If highlight, wil nt have this issue. Anyway, i went on to dye my hair using organic dye and did highlight as well. It depends on whether u are comfortable to proceed or nt. I read many articles and feedback before proceeding :)

Cos dying hair may touch the scalp and root of the hair. If highlight, wil nt have this issue. Anyway, i went on to dye my hair using organic dye and did highlight as well. It depends on whether u are comfortable to proceed or nt. I read many articles and feedback before proceeding :)
My fren abit bantang, advise me don't apply nail polish to either hands or feets, got to go natural beauty for this CNY :) But when she says she avoid cutting hair full 9mth+, i'm like already trimmed during 1st trimester...Hahaha..my hubby comment she's those long fringe and near waist length type, seems that no cutting makes no difference for her..

Hi all mummies to be, if anyone here is looking for a good water treatment system, you can pm or watsapp me at 92703811.

We will do a free demo for you.

Hi congrats all new mummy,

We have recently added this 'Prenatal Coverage for Pregnancy' at Singapore Motherhood Directory, click the link to read more https://goo.gl/4sIJNN

and redeem your complimentary Baby Stroller Organiser https://goo.gl/qxst6s

Plus you will receive a Complimentary ebook on 'An Essential Pregnancy Guide'

Last edited:
I'm in 16 weeks too! :) Not sure experienced mummies got their baby movement at which month? I seem to saw my BB gender as a boy last week, need double check at Week 20 scan.
This is my 2nd pregnancy. Sometimes i felt flutters but still unsure whether its gas or the baby. So confusing ): I still havent found out the gender. Awaiting for 20week scan too!

hello yjing!
did u went to the hair salon or u diy urself?
and did u dye at 2nd trimester onwards or during ur first trimester?

i'm at my first trimester now but i was hoping to dye my hair before cny because my previous hair color was too bright ...

When I'm in my mum's stomach 36 years ago, her KK gynae told her her edd in middle of June. So today I'm here to count down with you all.

5 more months ahead. 加油! :D

Did u mummy have review of spectra s1, tommee tippie, or Philips avent breastfeed pump? Bcos my fren only use medela swing freestyle so I looking other brand review..felt medela too expensive..

Hi Everyone! First time mummy here - EDD end June.

Just wanted to ask if any of you have signed up the antenatal package (inclusive of delivery fee) with your gynae?

Do you mind sharing your package price with me?

Thanks in advance!

Hi,
I'm 1st time mummy here. Edd is end June.
I saw quite a number of ppl bought spectra and medela at the recent baby fair. Not sure which is better. I heard good review for both.

I'm suffering from very bad morning sickness everyday since I was 6 weeks pregnant. Is there any medication or anyway to stop it?

hello yjing!
did u went to the hair salon or u diy urself?
and did u dye at 2nd trimester onwards or during ur first trimester?

i'm at my first trimester now but i was hoping to dye my hair before cny because my previous hair color was too bright ...
Hello ! Sorry for the late reply. I went hair salon for organic dye and highlight. They tried not to touch my scalp because of preggy. Is a gd exp. :) not smelly after the dye etc. If u diy urself, u might touch the root or scalp. So depends on individual:)

When I'm in my mum's stomach 36 years ago, her KK gynae told her her edd in middle of June. So today I'm here to count down with you all.

5 more months ahead. 加油! :D

Heard that the Korean brand is not bad. I'm
Thinking of purchasing that too

Hi congrats Jun mummy for having new bundle of joy soon.

We have added this 'Prenatal Coverage for Pregnancy' at Singapore Motherhood Directory page, please click the link to learn more https://goo.gl/4sIJNN

and redeem your complimentary Baby Stroller Organiser https://goo.gl/qxst6s

Plus you will receive a Complimentary ebook on 'An Essential Pregnancy Guide' once you register with us.

Back