Preschool. Chiltern house at Turf??

Miss aawkward

Dear mummies.

Need some input/advice on whether chiltern house would be a good preschool for me to put my Daughter in. would be great to hear from mummies who have children in the school or have friends / family who are enrolled with them. Pre school fees are not cheap so don't want to make the wrong decision. Thank you so much.

Think Chiltern house is affiliated to Julia Gabriel. I wld think it's good since many parents are putting their kids at JG for enrichment classes

How wld u define if d school is gd?

U shld probably decide wat kind of curriculum u wld prefer d school 2 have b4 deciding enrolling your gal.

Some schools are more academically based while others have d concept of learn thru play.

I have a fren whose daughter was in a pre-school dat has outing almost every month, or going 2 theaters. Some of d other parents in her daughter's class changed school after 6mths as they felt dat d school is not teaching their kids enough.

She herself, instead of changing school, decided dat she wld enrolled her daughter 2 enrichment classes, as she was also worried dat her daughter may have prob "catching up" 2 her peers when she attends P1.

Back