Looking for stroller under $50 with storage below

Oyakodon

looking for cheap stroller for overseas travel, with storage compartment below. Aesthetics not important but must be in good working condition.

Will this work for u?

Attachments

• 1452358096764.jpg
    1452358096764.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 335
Hi are you still looking? I have this orange combi. It is not new, a bit worn but it works well. This model is good for singlehand open and close. Folds down flat for checking-in. Easy to put in and take out of plastic bag when travelling to countries like Aust.
ImageUploadedByForum1453212221.512458.jpg

Hi I have a relatively new Graco Citi lite (navy blue colour). Hardly used as this is the second spare stroller.
Letting go at $50. Self collection at Hillview, Bukit Timah.

The characteristics are below:
  • SUPER Light-weight at only 4.5kg. So easy to carry in one hand.
  • Stands up all on its own when it’s folded. So much easier for travelling and storing
  • The seat is height is adjustable to allow Daniel to sit upright and lie flat. Suitable for newborns & toddlers
  • Reversible handlebar. Child can facing mommy or facing outwards
  • The big basket underneath is easy for storing stuff.
  • Single handlebar. Easy for one handed manoeuvring.
  • front handlebar (the one in front of baby) is removable for ease of putting child in and taking him out of the stroller.U
  • Usual selling price is $299.

Please PM me if keen for pictures and collection details. Thanks..

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 317
Hi I have a relatively new Graco Citi lite (navy blue colour). Hardly used as this is the second spare stroller.
Letting go at $50. Self collection at Hillview, Bukit Timah.

The characteristics are below:
  • SUPER Light-weight at only 4.5kg. So easy to carry in one hand.
  • Stands up all on its own when it’s folded. So much easier for travelling and storing
  • The seat is height is adjustable to allow Daniel to sit upright and lie flat. Suitable for newborns & toddlers
  • Reversible handlebar. Child can facing mommy or facing outwards
  • The big basket underneath is easy for storing stuff.
  • Single handlebar. Easy for one handed manoeuvring.
  • front handlebar (the one in front of baby) is removable for ease of putting child in and taking him out of the stroller.U
  • Usual selling price is $299.
Please PM me if keen for pictures and collection details. Thanks..
Hi ,

Was interested in the stroller , pls msg me 90252361

Any stroller or baby item stil available for blessing?

Hi

I have a few brand new/ peloved baby items for cheap sale.

Any specific items that you are keen?

Graco stroller: https://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/wts-preloved-graco-mosaic-stroller.220903/

Looney Toones Baby Playpen: https://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/wts-preloved-palmax-looney-toons-baby-playpen.220900/

Preloved Travel cot: https://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/wts-preloved-babylove-travel-cot.220898/

I am still uploading some items, PM me if you are looking for anything specific.

Cheers!

Hi,

I have this Combi with a decent sized basket below, to let go for $45. It is still in good working condition. This is an easy one hand open/close 2-fold stroller. I just realised the front view of my stroller pictures are corrupted so I have to take them again but here are the back view and handle view.

Combi Stroller 3.jpg

Combi Stroller 4.jpg

The second picture shows the sponge separated on the handle but this does not hinder the working of the stroller.

Back