BEDOK mommies club

Hi, just joined this group and would like to find out for Bedok Greeen Primary School.......can share with me ? still not decide whether going to register for my son P1 registration coming this Friday under phase 2C......thanks

Hello mommies,

wow I didnt know that the Bedok mommies are building a community here! :)

I'm staying at Bedok Central and have recently sent my 2-yr old daughter to Smartz Learning Hub (formerly Sunny Bunny Montessori) at Bedok CC. Anyone has feedback on this school? My daughter seems to be enjoying herself in playgroup class, though i'm more concerned with transitioning her to the 'older kids class' where they combine 3-6 yrs old in one class. Doesnt seem that conducive for learning....

Halo to all Bedok mommies! I'm also staying in Bedok (Chai Chee). I'm aSAHM n have 2 girls, #1 8yrs old n #2 going 3yrs old in March. I just requested to join the FB group. Kindly accept. Thanks!

Hello im a new SAHM :/ staying in Bedok; Chaichee tooooo looking to put my girl in cc when she gets older cos nobody can take care of her for meeeeeeee.

Then u better start looking for a CC now in case there's no vacancy. One of them I enquire before, asked me to wait for 2 yrs!

2 yrs ago, I asked the one at blk 201. The principal keep telling me their school's curriculum is so damn good that's y there's no withdrawal. But I don't like the teachers there....always screaming at the kids. Ask me to put myself on waiting list but have to wait 2 yrs, by then my girl will be going P1...

I also asked My First Skool at blk 419 but no vacancy so they ask me to enroll in their new branch at blk 503 branch but that branch is far away from central.

In the end, I'm still a SAHM...lol...

Hi mummies

I'm looking for swimming coach for my 2 girls - P1 & P3. Preferably in Bedok SC. Do you have good coach to recommend?

Thanks in advance

Hi mummies,

i am considering to put my girl in Bedok Methodist Church K1 next year. So far reviews seem mixed and as i chanced upon this thread in the forum, am hoping some mummies here could provide me with some feedback about the kindy? Thanks in advance! :)

Hi Mommies, have been a member for long time but just logged in to ask a pregnancy-related query.

We shifted back to Bedok 7 years ago to be closer to my parents' place. Plus we got a place for our first DD at Temasek Pri. Any Mommies with kids in Temasek Pri? My no 2 and 3 are still there too.

Thank you :)

Need feedback and comments on PCF Sparkletots Preschool at Blk 409@Bedok North Ave 2 and Blk 135@Bedok North St.2.....can share with me and pm me....appreciated for your any feedback and comments.....thanks

Need feedback and comments on PCF Sparkletots Preschool at Blk 409@Bedok North Ave 2 and Blk 135@Bedok North St.2.....can share with me and pm me....appreciated for your any feedback and comments.....thanks
Not sure about Blk 409. I registered my girl for N2 next yr at Blk 135 branch. Registration was in May.

Hi Jenny, I can recommend a swimming coach at Bedok Swimming Complex. IMO, he is not bad, patient with the kids. If u are interested, let me know.

Hello mommies,

wow I didnt know that the Bedok mommies are building a community here! :)

I'm staying at Bedok Central and have recently sent my 2-yr old daughter to Smartz Learning Hub (formerly Sunny Bunny Montessori) at Bedok CC. Anyone has feedback on this school? My daughter seems to be enjoying herself in playgroup class, though i'm more concerned with transitioning her to the 'older kids class' where they combine 3-6 yrs old in one class. Doesnt seem that conducive for learning....

Hi, may I ask how is/was your daughter's experience at Smartz Learning Hub when she was 3-4 years old ? I am recce-ing suitable centres to enrol my daughter next year and Smartz Learning Hub is one of my choices...

Thank you.

Anyone interested in piano group theory class for grade 4 and grade 5? Need 4 students before the class can start. Looking for 3 others to join my child. Location is at Bedok. Please pm me if interested.

Dear Bedok Mummies

I am organising a group buy to purchase egg diffusers from a seller at Bulk Purchase forum. I previously bought 2 eggs from her and loved them! So planning to buy some more as gifts for family and friends. If I buy 20 eggs, the seller will give another 10% discount ($9/egg). I will collect from her personally to save on courier charges. If you are keen to join me, please pm me or email to [email protected] by 15 August. I will arrange a meetup to pass you the eggs after I receive them. Thanks!

Here's the link to the lovely eggs:

http://singaporemotherhood.com/foru...oils-starter-kit-on-sale.211891/#post-8393156

Hi ladies, would like to share this lovely school in bedok area. My kid is now enrolled in this new school Apollo international preschool. They have enrichments included. Plus in house nurse. low ratio, new and very clean. My kid used to fall sick very frequently in another school but after I change his school . He fell sick lesser. Not only that he also enjoy going to school. Teacher are very caring and attentive .

Hi Mommies

Any good Gynae at Bedok area for recommendation?
I am 10 weeks pregnant and so tired to travel 1.30hour to Gleneagles and wait 1 hour there to see the gynae

Back