Anyone doing IVF in SGH CARE in Sept/Oct 2016?

JY TTC

Hi this is my 1st time trying IVF.. now already started my stims injection since 1st october.. awaiting for 2nd scan to see if my follicles grown.. anyone else goin through the same journey as me?

Hi babe, I'm starting the injections today. Hope everything goes well! Good luck for your IVF JY! Similar to you, this is my first time trying IVF.

Halo JY TTC, i've just done my ET on 27/10. Currently in the 2ww. So far so good and am trying my best to be positive. Good luck to you and all the best!

Gd luck to u too @Pearlyshells. I did mine ET on 17th oct. Enjoy the 2 ww with doing things tt u like.. tats what i kept reminding myself to b stress free.. but same time we let God decide what is best for all of us. Preggy till proven otherwise!

hi all! just chanced upon this thread.. I'm with Dr Yu and just had my egg retrieval today. any cycle buddies?

What it means by 13dp 3dt?
its meana 13 days past 3 day transfer. The day you do your Oocyte Retrieval is called Day zero. Then they will fertilise and culture the embryos for either 3 or 5 days, depending on the situation. Then on the 3rd or 5th day, they will do the embryo transfer.

So mine was a 3 day transfer and I was supposed to have my beta blood test 13 days after that - so 13 days past 3 day transfer (13DP3DT). Hope this helps!

Hi vK, so how's did the blood test go? U went in the morning and the result is out when?
hi mayposhyy. It went well, my beta came back at 224 :)

I took my blood around 9am and left immediately after. They will call u that afternoon from about 2-3pm then if positive, you need to go down to collect medication and get your scan date etc.

Congratulations!!! I'm now 3do5dt. They asked me to go back when 11do5dt. So did they extend your hospitalization leave?
I didnt ask for an extension as I feel very restless and bored at home so I rather head back to work. But maybe they might if you ask for it?

Vk, they never asked you to do a second beta test? Because I read usually our beta will double in the next 2-3 days
yup I have to go for beta every week. I think it is normal procedure for every IVF patient. So will be going back for my 2nd beta tmr. Wish me luck everyone, so anxious

thank u all! went for the blood test this morning and SGH policy is 'no call means good news'. They said that if they don't call by 3 30pm, everything should be fine. Well its 4 20pm now and I have not receieved any call so I am very happy!! A little unnerving not to know the numbers but maybe I will call and kachiow tmr or see it during my scan appt next week :)

Hi, I'll be doing my first IVF with SGH in February next year (was supposed to be Jan, but worried about clash with CNY). Any cycle buddies?

Just went for the IVF counselling yesterday, doing all the blood test next week. Can I check with you ladies with SGH, did most of you do the Long or short protocol? Also, any idea with SGH does laser assisted hatching?

I did the short antagonist protocol. Not sure whether they offer laser assisted hatching. Good luck for your cycle!

Hi, I'll be doing my first IVF with SGH in February next year (was supposed to be Jan, but worried about clash with CNY). Any cycle buddies?

Just went for the IVF counselling yesterday, doing all the blood test next week. Can I check with you ladies with SGH, did most of you do the Long or short protocol? Also, any idea with SGH does laser assisted hatching?

@ lapin
Same as you. Nurse worried about clash with CNY so doing it in Feb. the protocol: depends on the Doctor. Mine is short antagonist protocol. Not sure on laser assisted hatching.

@ lapin
Same as you. Nurse worried about clash with CNY so doing it in Feb. the protocol: depends on the Doctor. Mine is short antagonist protocol. Not sure on laser assisted hatching.

Cool seeumono. That makes us cycle buddies! :) I'm with Dr Yu Su Ling, which dr are u with?

I'm with Dr Yu too... Have started my IVF last month and my result out last week is negative. Sigh! Can check with those success in IVF, can share what supplement do you take? Is there any possibility to try 2nd IVF within 6 month after you failed?

I'm with Dr Yu too... Have started my IVF last month and my result out last week is negative. Sigh! Can check with those success in IVF, can share what supplement do you take? Is there any possibility to try 2nd IVF within 6 month after you failed?

Hugs! Rest well and all the best for your next try. Are u doing FET the next round or fresh?

I'll be doing my first fresh in Feb too after CNY. We would be cycle buddies! Let's Jiayou together! :)
My next appt with Dr Yu is on 6th Jan...Hope she can slot me in on March. As i don want to go thru all the test again..

On frozen cycle due to lab closure last month... Waiting for AF to report before can start anything... Have 4 frozen, seems like 3 have split into 2 cells at point of freezing..

Hi Vk85, can I check if you continued with SGH after your 6 weeks scan?

Hi sorry for the late reply as I rarely come in here now. Yes I continued till 24 weeks but have since switched to mtA. But that's because I'm diabetic so my pregnancy is slightly more high risk. If everything is normal, u shd be able to move on to another gynae after 12 weeks..

Back