Private Transport !!!

cladi

any fernvale resident...

anyone workin near town/bugis area?? n interested to get private transport de... i m now gatherin ppl in order to get quotation from the transport co.. anyone???

pls email me at [email protected]

Hi,

Is it only restrict to fernvale resident only? Rivervale Crescent resident can? I work along paya lebar road, any possible to make a quick stop there? Thanks.

Rivervale ah... i thk sengkang area already got private bus providin liao wo... if u wan.. u can give me more info.. i help u check with them...

Is there? Actually I want to check first, cos my new house will be at sengkang but haven't move in yet.

You are very kind. What more info do you need har?

mayb u let me know where u stay.. n where to drop off de... n est time to reach... i ask for u..

cladi,

can you pm me the information too??? I am looking for a private bus from Sengkang to Raffles place.

me staying in sengkang, can help me with the info? I am too staying in sengkang....working raffles place. Wish to know the price etc...Otherwise might buy car and drive myself, Koalarie, PM me if I bought my car, we can share..

Hi,
I bought my car already..honda...i can take 2-3 more people with me..anyone from sengkang to raffles place? PM me

i need tpt from Choa Chu Kang to Woodland, anyone wants to car pool or know private bus, please pm me. Thanks

I am looking for transport/carpool from west coast road to yew tee mrt stn @5.15pm (Mon-Fri).
Pls pm me, thanks.

Anyone need carpool services from Tampines to Woodlands, PM me to discuss, thanks

Mon-Fri
730-740am pick up at designate tampines bus stop
6pm (WL or Admiralty MRT)

Hi Hugomum, I would like to carpool from tampines to admiralty road. I have PM-ed you already. Please contact me by SMS. Thanks!

PRIVATE BUS SERVICE

SENGKANG TO RAFFLES PLACE / SUNTEC CITY / INTERNATIONAL PLAZA

$3.50 Per Trip (Monday - Friday)
1 & 2 way pick-up point services

CALL OR SMS FOR MORE INFO!!!
Hp: 8809 7549 / 9711 8157

Back