Which milk powder should I give, Mamil or Dugro or Gain IQ?

ilhaziq

Hi mummies,
I NEED HELP. My daughter is already 1 years old and been feeding Gain IQ Total Comfort 3. Before this, she drank Enfagrow 2 and Similac 2 but both give me swollen REDDISH buttock due to pooping. The reason why I wanna change is, we keep buying new tin EVERY WEEKS. This is not cheap and also it doesn't come in 1.8kg instead 900gram. So I was thinking of changing.
Please mummy help me, if u ever do encounter this problm before

Hi mummies,
I NEED HELP. My daughter is already 1 years old and been feeding Gain IQ Total Comfort 3. Before this, she drank Enfagrow 2 and Similac 2 but both give me swollen REDDISH buttock due to pooping. The reason why I wanna change is, we keep buying new tin EVERY WEEKS. This is not cheap and also it doesn't come in 1.8kg instead 900gram. So I was thinking of changing.
Please mummy help me, if u ever do encounter this problm before

Hi there, my girl is slightly over 8 months old now. When your baby is turning 6 months old, there's normally small tins of milk samples (400gm) ones given (couriered to your home). Maybe you could register at the various milk brands and see if they could give you samples. The 400 gram tins should last about 2 weeks which would give you a good gauge on the suitability.

Hi ilhaziq, u can try Friso milk. Friso provide the sufficient nutrients like calcium, DHA and etc for your child development. My boy loves it and he has no constipation and he drink well. So i stick with Friso. Plus Friso always has a lot promotion. Last month was a rocking boat. It look so fun. This month is Xmas more choice.

Uh, this thread is so old. I was about to make a suggestion then realized the topic was started in 2015.

Back