Any good recommendation on pre/post natal massage??

lynn_lll

gonna be due only next yr.....hope to get someone to ease my aches here n there before i'm due and after too =)

Hi Lynn,

I will just list a few which were recommended to me by forum friends. I only tried one which is really good cos my tummy went back in shape. :p

Grace - 98113772 (I heard she is certified to do post natal massage. However, she dun use cloth binder but uses cling wraps. Understand that her post-natal massage include breast massage to help with lactation)

Rose - 92326959 (I used this lady, I had results from the 3rd day onwards cos I only remove the binder just before I bathe the next day. Recommend her pepper wrap. She uses the cloth binder which she will loan to u. However on the last day of the massage, u would have to use your own binder. On the last day, she just help me massage cos I din have a tummy binder.)

Yatee - 92983081 (popular among the forum gals)

Hi i would like to intro Normalah M.S my sister just given birth n when she reach home i saw her stomach was like 5 month pregnant n she enage madam normalah and 5 days of massage her stomach reduce back to non pregnancy peroid...her hand is like magical.she expel winds,toxic n blood clot out of my sis n most important she carry her own massage beds to our house n her wrap thru my sis is warm till 8 hours for slimming....

Galdly recommand her n she do massage for me as i had stiff neck n tired back n thru every weekly massage i become much more relax n calming....

her num is 91721700 pls call her try it than u believe her hand n prodduct....

Hi, just would like to recommend my therapist Mdm Eja from traditional & holistic postnatal centre. Shop located at kovan centre. All their company therapists are certified and experience.I really enjoy my sessions very much. The company website jamumassage.com

hi claudia,

what is the daily rate or cost of package that your sister paid for mdm normalah? does she bathe or massage the baby too?

hi.. I would like to intro my massage lady mdm emma 91822373, she is very humble n experience lady certified with javanese massage more then 5yrs of experience, can speak good english.. The chargers of pre natal is $50.. Post natal $60 per an hour session. Iv lost 6kg after 2weeks sessions!!

Call:Mdm Mas/Masita (90510005)

*Post Natal Massage*

$50 for 90mins

She do full body massage from head to toes,

in any case if mummies has blocked milk ducts, She will help clear blocked ducts as well..

no extra charges for the wrapping cloth..

last day of the post natal session, you only pay ($40)

follow by a traditional tummy wrapping (bengkong), which is a long cotton cloth to,

shrinks the tummy and helps mummies reduce weight.

every sessions she will helps to push up the uterus, clears water retention, blood clot, wind & spasm.

Her postnatal massage includes a 90mins customized body massage to relief stress & muscle tension.

She use Herbs essential oil mixed with unique qualities that aid to relieve wind and body ache.

she will apply special fat burner lotion before performing the tummy wrapping.

*Head To Toes Full Body Massage*

$40 for 90mins

*Pre-Natal Massage*

$40 for 90mins

*Miscarriage*

$50 for 90mins

no tpt charges islandwide and no hidden cost..

no standard package,is all up to individual budget & judge the result yourself..

Hi all MTBs,

I have a postnatal package with Mdm Naini, a traditional Indonesian Massage masseuse, which I can't finish. Mdm Naini is popular among moms and was featured in a magazine before.

I bought 30 sessions, and have used up 19. I have remaining 11 sessions to let go for the price of 10, i.e. $630. I do not need the rest as I have already reached my desired weight and body shape.

Do give me a call on 9171 1911 if you're interested.

Thanks! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi

you may want to contact mdm ida.. she is experienced and most imptly she will talk to you to relieve your stress. In addition, she will also teach you how to wrap urself after you have finished the sessions.

You can contact her at 94249829..

hi maybe you can try my massage lady jenny contact no 83305461. i been use her service for 7yrs. have great day

Hi in Johor , there is one Chinese medical tui na in holiday plaza. The owner is a chinese side parting uncle. Its beside the wantan mee shop.Their masseuse are Indonesians , I do prenatal massage w them , u may wan to ask if they do postnatal [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] it's cheap but environment also cheap kind. I think about 45ringgit

I tried mdm izah , she is very patient and kind , did extra time for me without charging more . Skills are not bad but a little soft for me.

Tried mdm Emma, first impression is not very gd , she postpone time on the same day and was more than 1 hr late from the postponed time and only informed when being contacted.

Summary-

Mdm izah : $50/90min, punctual, patient, abit soft , did extra time

Mdm Emma: $50/60min, good hands, strong

hi mumy, i will intro you to my ml jenny, i been enggage her for 7yrs alaready she is our family ml, come on time, patient the service minimal is 90mnt but sametime more that that without asking extra pay,now i am pragnant againt due on december i already enggage her for my pre and posnatal, our family very saticfice with her service, we been change few massage lady also but we found jenny is the best for us, i believe one of you has been engage her,this is her number 83305461, try her u will satisfice with her service

Any mummies tried the masseuse from Jamu Massage Singapore tied up with PEM? Pls. share, thanks [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi,

I have tried a lot of the massage ladies recommended in the forums but found them to be a huge waste of time. NOT effective at all! Seriously! And diets and those London Weight Management and Marie France were all a joke!

So I went back to Spa Rael because they were very effective.

Now, I'm selling a post-natal jamu treatment package from Spa Rael. You can easily search for them online.

They are located in Orchard Road, at Goodwood Park Hotel. There are 6 treatments in total, which include 6 x 60 minutes of manual treatment and either 6 x steam room or thermal blanket wrap after the treatment. The treatment is used with traditional jamu oil made from 24 herbs. You can also choose to have the Natura Bisse cream (instead of jamu oil) for the 60 minutes treatment (Natura Bisse is used in the Oscars and Golden Globes).

This is a spa in Goodwood Park Hotel and the service and staff are great. I was with them pre-natal and post-natal. I bought 2 packages and have finished 1, and it was so effective, I didn't need the 2nd package, so I am selling it.

It usually costs $2000 for the 6 treatments package at Spa Rael. I am selling at 50% off - $950 only. For all 6 treatments. No more to pay. Pay in cash or bank transfer.

Please email me (alita79 at yahoo dot com) for details or if interested. There is no expiry date to the package.

Thank you

Hi all,

I normally lurk around and just read the posts for information.

Decided to sign up and post here because i felt that all mummies planning to hire a masseuse should know of my experience before comptemplating hiring Jenny (xxxx 5461). I have no issues with her massage skills - she is good. But i do have issues with her punctuality and sense of responsibility.

So far, i have had my massage by Jenny twice. First time was fine.

2nd time, i texted her weeks ago but she never replied. Only after 5 days, she replied saying that she is back in town. Whether i wanted a massage. So, that was my 2nd session with her.

I scheduled a 3rd session with her. It was suppose to be on a Saturday. We mutually agreed on a timing for Saturday @ 2:30pm. Jenny texted in at 12nn on Saturday (day of appointment) saying she cant make it because she has guests at home. OK, so we postponed it one day later @ 3pm. She was a no show. Texted her at 3:30pm, no response. Called her at 3:30pm / 4pm also didnt bother to pick up my call. I can understand that sometimes masseuse may run late due to an earlier appointment over running it's schedule. But the fact that there is not even a courtesy call or sms to inform the next client is not very profession. It's 9pm as i am writing this, still no sms or call from her to explain why she MIA-ed.

I am a working mum so over the weekend, time is precious because i still have to run errands in preparation for my child's arrival. It was very frustrating to have spent the day at home waiting for a masseuse to show up only for her not to show up. I could have spent the day more productively.

So mummies out there planning to hire a masseuse, if it's reliability that you are looking for, you better think twice.

I will post if Jenny finally does reply to me.

Back