!!!~~**HIGHLY RECOMMENDED HIGH GRADE MANUKA UMF10+ HONEY FROM NEW NEW ZELAND~~**!!

Hi jy08
The honey is ordered directly from New Zealand and I do have ready stocks for now.
The expiry for the current batch is October 2016.

Thank you

hi, just tt the balance for the honey today. thanks so much!!
To Account POSB Savings
024-53644-0 blackballetshoes
Transfer Currency and Amount S$5.00
Transaction Reference 10798862187

Hi!
Like to get 1 bottle pls.
Self collect at sengkang mrt.
Pls pm me the availability & collection time.
Will transfer once confirm.
Thank u!

All replied
happy.gif

Hi

I would like to order 1 bottle. May I know if it is ready stock? Looking to collect from pasir ris but may I know the available timing to collect?

Hi muse

Tried to pm you but it's not enabled.
Which block do u stay? I may be around that area or you may self pick up at compassvale walk.

Do leu me know your interest.

NEW PRICING FOR ONE BOTTLE DUE TO GOOD EXCHANGE RATE!!

SELF PICKUP-SGD 45.
TAQBIN-SGD 51

please pm if you have any cheaper source of courier.

thank you!
happy honeying!

Hi

I dun stay at pasir ris but I ll be at Bedok area on weekends so I thought it's easier to collect fr pasir ris. if at compassvale then I ll reconsider again. Thanks.

Thank you for your positive feedback' hope you are enjoying your honey!!
On-going sprees for this year, so do please place your orders here for this festive period.
Healthy gifts for xmas too!!

Price for one bottle of UMF 10+ honey = SGD 45.00
(Inclusive of international courier)
TaQbin = Additional SGD 6 flat for island wide delivery.
Self collection at Pasir Ris , Bedok or Sengkang is available at preferred timing.

Do Pm me or place orders on this thread!
Thank you!!
Merry Xmas!!

Hi Ms_Ow
I have just Pm-ed you. I have not received any emails nor been able to track our last transaction.
Please reply me via Pm and lets see how we can resolve this issue.

Thank you very much.

:)

Dear Ms Ow

I have PM you.
i did not receive any mails nor PM from you except for these postings asking me for refund.
Like I mentioned in PM , I am unable to trace any records of your purchase from me.
If it's true, please reply me to clarify.

Attaching my email address to verify again
[email protected]

thank you

i think TS no longer doing.
must buy UMF certified, because too many fake manuka honey nowadays, no thanks to China firms that bought over new zealand honey companies. plus even the americans also doing fraud manuka honey now.
damn sian... all these unethical businessmen

can try buying manuka honey from this distributor in singapore.
all his manuka honey are umf certified and airfreight in from New Zealand. i myself bought a lot of times from them

Manuka Honey UMF

i think TS no longer doing.
must buy UMF certified, because too many fake manuka honey nowadays, no thanks to China firms that bought over new zealand honey companies. plus even the americans also doing fraud manuka honey now.
damn sian... all these unethical businessmen
can try buying manuka honey from this distributor in singapore.
all his manuka honey are umf certified and airfreight in from New Zealand. i myself bought a lot of times from them
Manuka Honey UMF

hoot! i just received 3 bottles of comvita umf manuka honey for christmas presents. haha! super happy

Back