KKH private rate to subsidies rate

Bendi

Hi anyone change from private rates to subsidies rate? Already went to TPS for 3 months and find it very ex. Was wondering if can change to subsidies rate now.

Hi anyone change from private rates to subsidies rate? Already went to TPS for 3 months and find it very ex. Was wondering if can change to subsidies rate now.

Go to poly clinic n ask for referral to kkh subsidies is the most straightforward way..but be prepared subsidies is very standard care.. u don't get to choose your dr.. and mostly only the medical officer -ie training Doctors n jnr sonographer who r attending to u.. also u don't get to 'see your baby' every visit.. they mostly just use a Doppler to listen for heartbeat n only order ultrasound at certain wks..

Last edited:
We from subsidies change to private, because we can’t stand the waiting time and junior doctor attitude. She prescribed Aspirin (High blood pressure medicine) in my medical record without telling me on my 1st trimester, best part I do not have high blood. She just ask about my family medical history and happily prescribed. We only release this when the private doc go thru our medical record and she is shocked y I took Aspirin on 1st trimester and my blood pressure looks ok.

Back