Single Mother

Hi, I am a unwed single mother. Currently staying with my bf, however we are facing some issue and so do me and his mom. My girl is 5m young now, and it's really very stressful for me in terms of communications and financially. Me and my bf hasn't been speaking and his mom will always give me a black face whenever I'm home. Many of my family members encourage me to move out of this house. But I've got no where to go, my parents house is full as they are living with my granny. I'm not yet 35yo, I can't apply for BTO under single scheme. I cannot rent 1room unit with HDB as my income exceed $1,500 ceiling cap. I'm stuck and I dont know what else and where else can I do, can I go. Everytime i see my girl, my heart hurt so much. I cannot concentrating on working neither do I wish to go back to face them. Anyone has any idea what can I do or seek for help?

Sorry for the rant.

I rem you from our July group.. I'm sure you can seek help from msf or sort. If u feel comfortable, pls pm me n I can lend you a listening ear.

@Deceptionist Since you don't feel happy staying with your bf and his mum. Is it possible to move back to your mum's place? It might be crowded, but one more you and your girl shouldn't that up that much space also?

Staying with own family will give you more emotional stability and of course supporting you.

If really need, I can also lend a listening ear :) Stay strong Mummy, for yourself and your girl as well :)

@verluv @Sa_rahhh thank you for your concerns. I'm not able to move back to my mom's place because she's staying with my grandmother and my brother in a 2room flat. No more space for me and my daughter. Everyday after work going back to his place I still feel comforted when he's playing with our daughter. But when he sees me, i'm just a transparent glass. Worst if his mom sees me. Feeling very tired.

So wats your intention? Maybe u want to sit down with him and talk to him? You have bore him a child and he should be appreciative of what you have done to him. Can't you apply for a flat under you and your LO name? Talk to us more and we will be more than happy to listen to you..

Deceptionist who is looking after your baby when you at work ? Possible to rent a room and live with your baby ?

Back