! Advise where to find cheap milk supplier

hi mummies, i am operating home based biz delivering milk powder and diapers. delivery will be next working day once order is confirm. singapore source. do pm me if keen. Thanks

Hi Mummies, thought I could share this with u. You can try to look for Mr Toh @ 9029 9092. He was recommended by Enfa hotline for bulk purchase. He does other brands too
happy.gif
0 Price cheaper den retail & provide delivery. So far his service is quite prompt.
happy.gif

Denise :

is there a minimum purchase from Mr Toh? How much cheaper is the milk bought from him huh? Source sgd msia?

Mich & denzelgranny :

have you bought milk from the serangoon grds shop recently? How's the price now huh?

Hi may i know the address and contact of the medicall hall in pasir ris and tampines have rebate for empty tin 1.8kg enfagrow (stage 4) ?

Thanks!

at pasir ris, tampines have shop sell at $60. u give empty tin 1.8kg gain iq3 it would be less $1 when u buy a tin so its $59. its imported by sg abbott.

Hi mama annie, can advise the contact details and address
Of the medical hall for the empty tin of rebate?

Thanks

Dear mummies

Any source for cheaper price Isomil? What ather brand of non-milk based for newborn and above? Both my boys on Isomil previously, but now am recommending to my friend. Thanks.

Back