Use to be Good Friend

babyjunior

How will you feel if your good friend of 10 years/yourbridesmaid/yourteenagefriend did not attend your lo birthday party and said will come and visit but after 1 month did not contact u at all? Does she not regards us as friends anymore? :( I do not know what i should ask her. Maybe she also ps to tell us she doesn't like us anymore or maybe she no longer treat us as her friends so is just like a cold break. If to me, i did not attend my friends lo birthday party, i will drop by during 1 weekend after or before or even send a gift to them. I won't just leave a open sentence on wa or keep quiet. She still likes my lo photos in social media but just no longer talk to us anymore. I did try to chat with her but she just replied 1 2 words and that's it. There's isn't any conversation, so different from the past. If you are my friend, what does this mean? I need some advice here please.. Thank you. <3

Last edited:

If I am your friend, I will always remember you for your sincerity and loyalty. Whenever I am into trouble, you will be the first to come up in my mind. Knowing that you will never turn me down in my advances for help. :p

How will you feel if your good friend of 10 years/yourbridesmaid/yourteenagefriend did not attend your lo birthday party and said will come and visit but after 1 month did not contact u at all? Does she not regards us as friends anymore? :( I do not know what i should ask her. Maybe she also ps to tell us she doesn't like us anymore or maybe she no longer treat us as her friends so is just like a cold break. If to me, i did not attend my friends lo birthday party, i will drop by during 1 weekend after or before or even send a gift to them. I won't just leave a open sentence on wa or keep quiet. She still likes my lo photos in social media but just no longer talk to us anymore. I did try to chat with her but she just replied 1 2 words and that's it. There's isn't any conversation, so different from the past. If you are my friend, what does this mean? I need some advice here please.. Thank you. <3
Is she attached or married with kids?

if she is married without children yet. Maybe she is feeling sorry for herself without children yet. Or maybe some underlaying reasons like maybe she miscarried before and it pains her to see others with children. It really pains her to see preggy or babies around. It reminds her of the loss maybe. It happened to me..i was in depression a period of time i just stay quiet and not much on FB and even if i see preggy or children (babies) i will avoid or pretend to look other way trying not to see or glance. It's natural to feel this way after years of no 'news' so dun take it too hard ok..your friend is trying to sort out her tots meanwhile..

if she is married without children yet. Maybe she is feeling sorry for herself without children yet. Or maybe some underlaying reasons like maybe she miscarried before and it pains her to see others with children. It really pains her to see preggy or babies around. It reminds her of the loss maybe. It happened to me..i was in depression a period of time i just stay quiet and not much on FB and even if i see preggy or children (babies) i will avoid or pretend to look other way trying not to see or glance. It's natural to feel this way after years of no 'news' so dun take it too hard ok..your friend is trying to sort out her tots meanwhile..
Lambi

You are right. People have feelings. Leave them alone. In life, friends do leave us for whatever reasons. Treasure your family and those times of good friendship.

instead of guessing, why dont you ask her if there's any misunderstanding between both of you? and if she says nothing, then perhaps you can ask if everything is ok on her end etc?

Back