son refuse to go to school

jayjayqueenie

my son was sick for 1 week from sunday till friday.
when he went back to school he cried and even rolled on the floor.
anyone has similar encounter?
how long did your child manage to settle down?
my son is 2.5 years.

Very normal. My son is abt the same age as your son. Everytime after holidays or sick leave, will always chut pattern when going to school. Cry etc, but only for abt 5 mins. Once he's inside with his teachers and friends he's OK. It will continue a few days sometimes up to a week but after that OK already...

Very normal. My son is abt the same age as your son. Everytime after holidays or sick leave, will always chut pattern when going to school. Cry etc, but only for abt 5 mins. Once he's inside with his teachers and friends he's OK. It will continue a few days sometimes up to a week but after that OK already...

my son cries and roll on the floor.
so far for his school wise, his reaction is the greatest.
i am thinking of requesting the teachers to let him cool down if he refuses everything.
what do you think?

Hi, I've found that using essential oils to calm emotions for both mummy and child is very helpful. I use them when I anticipate tantrums before school or at the breakfast table, and for immunity building also, so they don't fall sick so easily.

my son was sick for 1 week from sunday till friday.
when he went back to school he cried and even rolled on the floor.
anyone has similar encounter?
how long did your child manage to settle down?
my son is 2.5 years.

Hi, my girl usually do the same thing when she was 2.5 yrs old. She's a little shy n don't like to go to school either. Rolled on the floor and cried loudly, totally the same...but I think that's just children's way to express their emotion. I spent lots of time persuading her how fun n great the school is n keep telling and teaching her to express her need by talking, not crying or rolling on the floor....now she's almost 4 yrs, she likes to go to school n seldom roll on the floor to gain what she want. As parents, the only thing is to be patient and keep guiding our children.

Back