Child in k1

karoru

Hi mummies, our boy is reaching 5-years old this year & currently in k1. I would like to ask whether any preparation is needed for them. Coz weknow that these two years are very impt for their primary foundations. Thanks

For me I just get my girl to read, I had taught her phonics when she's around 3, she can read quite well and I bought some exercises books and leave it on table, she would do it herself and colour the pictures. I think no need to be stress just provide a good learning environment to her.

i engaged a tutor for my children who does brain stimulation / training activities and also prep them up academically for Primary 1 =) so far so good, they show better motor skills and listening skills...

My 5 year old daughter attends art and abacus classes only. These were picked by her as I feel she should enjoy her childhood and not be loaded with enrichment classes over the weekends.

My 5 year old daughter attends art and abacus classes only. These were picked by her as I feel she should enjoy her childhood and not be loaded with enrichment classes over the weekends.

Hi parents, if any of your child is interested in arts such as drawings, painting, colouring & clay moulding... you may want to visit my site at http://reginaleesc.wixsite.com/holapequenoartista Or alternatively you may wish to email at [email protected] (pricing fee I charge at a lower price than the market and with my years of experience in teaching arts from age of 5-12 years old) :)

Back