CONFINEMENT LADY TO RECOMMEND

Hi all, i'm due in Nov 2015, living in Toa Payoh (near Braddell MRT station) and looking for a day-time confinement nanny (e.g. 9am-6pm, negotiable). Appreciate any recommendations

I know it's quite last minute… first time mother…:)
Please email me at [email protected]

Hi all,

I would like to share my bad experience with one CL as well. Her name is Sitoh Siew Kim, a Malaysian. Ppl called her Siew Qin aunty. She was recommended by an aunty. She's one terrible CL . I engaged her and paid her a deposit of 300 in the month of Jul 2015 as my edd is in sept. She was so quick to get the deposit as I thought it's a norm to confirm the placement. However, in Aug she called and asked when is my EDD again and is it confirmed that I will deliver during my EDD. I told her it has be to plus minus 2 weeks before and after as I'll be delivering the baby naturally. When she received the deposit, she also agreed that she will stop work and be standby 2 weeks before my EDD. However, during the call in Aug, she actually taken another couples job and said she can only come on my EDD day itself. I asked what if I delivered early. She said she will ask her friend to stand in for her but I disagree as hubby and I don't like the idea of having different CL within the 28 days period. In the end, 10 days BEFORE my EDD, she went to request the aunty to find another CL for me. OMG! I was so frustrated by this as I know this Siew Qin is unreliable and irresponsible to do such a thing. She causes me so much of stress as I will be delivering soon and having a risk of not having a CL. I told her to return my deposit if the aunty is able to find me another CL. At last, aunty really managed to find another CL for me. I thank GOD for that. Then I went to request this Siew Qin to return my deposit. Her behaviour was so bad that at first she agreed to pay, but the next min, refused to pay anymore. I chased her a few times and she don't even wanna pick up my call! I went for police report and even to court! I told her about the court case and she even dare not to attend the consultation at court. See how daring this woman! As a result, till now I did not get my 300 back. It's not a big amount to me but to her, after foreign exchange, she can easily earn RM 900!! As a conclusion, I advice all mother-to-be to beware of this aunty and don't be cheated. I heard from a previous couple whom she worked before that this aunty is doing a lousy job as a cl too. She's one greedy and irresponsible person. Already engaged me first and yet last min taken another couple's job. This is her picture and beware! The worst thing that I can't tolerate is she still think it's the right thing to keep my deposit and blamed me for finding another CL whereas she's the first one to initiaite and ask aunty to find a replacement for her! She's even challenged me and told me that she agree to come and work for me for 28 days and it's my problem now for not able to accept her as a cl. Isn't this ridiculous??? I told her I do not need 2 CL for my confinement. Who dare to take her as CL when she is behaving weirdly this way and with no integrity at all?? I'm truly unlucky to have met her in the first place!

Her SG number : 9131 0287 , Msia hp: 014 722 5882

upload_2015-12-11_14-44-49.png

Last edited:
I had a very bad experience with my confinement lady, Sharon See Pier Lan +60 16 265 6956
1) she only cook 1 meal a day, most of the time watching tv and looking at hp. As i dun wan her to be so tired since she looking after baby at night, so i never calculate so much with her.
2) she took alot of my stuffs home.
3) Her cooking is tasteless
4) She like to gossip about me to my in laws and friends when they come my house
5) She cook lunch for herself and never cook mine. She expect you to ask her cook then she cook. She cook my fish and eat herself.
6) I bought bread and guess what? She told me to buy other brand next time. She also ask me to buy a certain brand of jam.
7) She told me that our 3-in-1 coffee finished so ask me to get for her. I bought back and she told me to buy again as the favour does not suit her.
8) She ask us for our house phone so that her husband can call back from malaysia. Out of goodwill, we gave her and told her as long as she never call out is fine. But yday i just received my singtel bill and got a shocked. She called malaysia for a couple of days. The bills show 30mins, 25 mins, 29 mins etc of talk time. I am so angry that i text her about this. Her reply was sorry she forgot to inform me and that was a month ago. IF she didn't do it on purpose, she would have inform me before i discover. I checked the date and time of the calls, that was when we will out for errands.
9) She even ask for clothes from my in laws.
10) During the second last day, she very smart, want to finish my fish. I stopped her and faster bring back to my in laws.
11) My fridge missing alot stuffs and few rolls of toilet papers gone.
One Word to describe her. GREEDY!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    64.8 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:
My confinement lady is super nice and my entire family loves her! My girl is now 1+ years old and I have recommended her to several of my friends and friend's of my friends and all gave very good review. She is a very nice and humble and hardworking, patient lady from Muar and she is an excellent cook. If keen can contact me for details :)
Hi nfk22,

Can share your confinement nanny contact? How old is she. Is she able to cook confinement dishes?

View attachment 394077 View attachment 394076 View attachment 394074 View attachment 394073 Sorry all I didn't know there were queries here for me! For those who still need it, Lan Jie's contact is +65 8258 7922. My Jamu masseuse's name is Pris and her no is 9615 9136. Yes she speaks English :)

Sharing pictures of delicious food that Lan Jie cooked during my confinement :) I ate so well under her care! Taking time off to put them into a collage because I think she deserves a medal ;)
Hi Royal Bunny.

Where is your confinement nanny Lan Jie from? How old is she? Thanks.

Hi mummies. You can call +6582561286/ +60127602827. She supports breastfeeding and cook well too.

Last edited:

Back