Anyone know or use STAR CONFINEMENT or CONFINEMENT ANGELS???

Hi I really need to engage a good confinement lady for CNY from the above stated agencies but I need any feedbacks in their services. Have anyone heard of or engage their nannies before? Pls share experiences with me. Thank you.

FYI PEM confinement already doesn't take in any more customers during CNY.

Hi I really need to engage a good confinement lady for CNY from the above stated agencies but I need any feedbacks in their services. Have anyone heard of or engage their nannies before? Pls share experiences with me. Thank you.

FYI PEM confinement already doesn't take in any more customers during CNY.
Hi, I tried Star Confinement. My first 2 weeks of confinement was handled by my mum but she fell ill so she could not stay on with us to help me. Initially my hubby and I tried taking care of bb ourselves while my dad delivered the food to us but it was too tough as my hubby needs to return to work after the paternity leave and it is not easy handling a newborn on my own. Without any review or recommendation from anyone, my hubby simply googled and contacted Star Confinement and Thomson Confinement Services.
Star Confinement's agent is very prompt and responsive and we managed to get a confinement nanny available in 2 days (from Ipoh) and even another one to standin for 1 day before the assigned confinement nanny (also from Ipoh but she was staying with her Daughter who is a Sg PR while waiting for her next job starting in a week's time) arrived.
Both confinement nannies are very good and experienced. They are very happy working for the agent from Star Confinement and shared that they know that the agent carefully selects only confinement nannies who have good record, good reviews and are experienced.
If you are interested, I would strongly recommend that you contact the agent Winnie @ 9889 7985. Or if you have any further questions, you can also PM me. :)

Hi, I tried Star Confinement. My first 2 weeks of confinement was handled by my mum but she fell ill so she could not stay on with us to help me. Initially my hubby and I tried taking care of bb ourselves while my dad delivered the food to us but it was too tough as my hubby needs to return to work after the paternity leave and it is not easy handling a newborn on my own. Without any review or recommendation from anyone, my hubby simply googled and contacted Star Confinement and Thomson Confinement Services.
Star Confinement's agent is very prompt and responsive and we managed to get a confinement nanny available in 2 days (from Ipoh) and even another one to standin for 1 day before the assigned confinement nanny (also from Ipoh but she was staying with her Daughter who is a Sg PR while waiting for her next job starting in a week's time) arrived.
Both confinement nannies are very good and experienced. They are very happy working for the agent from Star Confinement and shared that they know that the agent carefully selects only confinement nannies who have good record, good reviews and are experienced.
If you are interested, I would strongly recommend that you contact the agent Winnie @ 9889 7985. Or if you have any further questions, you can also PM me. :)

Hi dear, pls kindly further advise what's the names of these 2 confinement nannies??? And overall, do you personally recommend Star Confinement services??? I want to ensure to find a reliable & experienced nanny through a good agency. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks!!!

Hi dear, pls kindly further advise what's the names of these 2 confinement nannies??? And overall, do you personally recommend Star Confinement services??? I want to ensure to find a reliable & experienced nanny through a good agency. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks!!!
Hi dear, I read & replied your pm before seeing this. Hope my reply via pm addressed your queries / concerns.

Hi DawnBB

Can u possibly recommend your 2 confinement lady from Star Confinement to me? :)

Thank you :)

QUOTE="DawnBB, post: 8432807, member: 184155"]Hi, I tried Star Confinement. My first 2 weeks of confinement was handled by my mum but she fell ill so she could not stay on with us to help me. Initially my hubby and I tried taking care of bb ourselves while my dad delivered the food to us but it was too tough as my hubby needs to return to work after the paternity leave and it is not easy handling a newborn on my own. Without any review or recommendation from anyone, my hubby simply googled and contacted Star Confinement and Thomson Confinement Services.
If you are interested, I would strongly recommend that you contact the agent Winnie @ 9889 7985. Or if you have any further questions, you can also PM me. :)[/QUOTE]

Hi dear, I read & replied your pm before seeing this. Hope my reply via pm addressed your queries / concerns.
Hi Dawn,

can you also share the 2 nanny names with me? I'm also searching for a nanny. TIA!

Hi
Would like to warn all mummies here of a confinement nanny named: Yee Hong Tee, "Jenny", from Melaka.
Beware your electricity, gas and water bills will go up drastically during the period she is around, and over the next months, as SP estimates the bill every other 2 months.
what this CL does, is blast the air con every night (WHOLE night, and even when it happens to be cold rainy nights), and if possible, she will want to blast it every afternoons as well. And when you tell her about it, she will show you black face and intimidate you. She also does not spare expenses for you in general-- so your expenses will shoot up.

She also like to be on her phone extremely frequently. If you employ her, you will realise that A Lot of her time will be spent on praise and worship session, and listening to video sermons on her handphone. She might also be emotional and crying as she is "responding to god". And if you approach her on this matter-she will say that her prayer life is very important. I respect all religions, but I'm sure all will understand that when we employ a CL for one month, it is for a specific purpose,

She likes to also pry in family matters, and create subtle discords. Funnily, she likes to put the mother down, and does not exude encouragement, at a period the mother needs the most.

She does not do the laundry, lazily leave all the cleaning up to my helper, and even when told to wash the dishes after her cooking, she says that "if my maid can do, should leave it to her". And when I say that my maid is already doing alot, and would like her, as the CL to do some washing up, she does a lousy job, and my maid has to rewash.

She takes no initiative in helping the mother wash things. So I had to do most of the washing of my underwear myself (causing my joints to hurt). The list goes on.

I thought for a long time before deciding to write this post. Hope this helps with the process of elimination for mummies/daddies to be. Do pm me if anyone needs to confirm this CL's contact number.

Hi DawnBB, can trouble you to pm me the 2 confinement nanny name. Wonder if they are good cooks too? Thanks!

Hi dawn i have pm you regarding the two confinement nannies that you have obtained from star confinement agency. Could i have their code and full name please?

Back