Any advise on Pat's School house?

Patschool House.

Feedback regarding Prinsep Pat School House, the VP named Belle.

At first, you ll find her a very nice lady. But, when dealing with problems, or accidents to your kids at their school after you have registered, she totally changed. After u made complain, she will bad mouth the parents there.

Myself, I just sent my son to their school a week ago. Already 2 accidents happened to him, first he got fell off and kena his upper lips, second accident just happened on his 6th days in school, they created another scar on his forehead.
I was expecting a call from Belle, but then Donna ( Serangoon) principal called me instead to find out more. It's just so ridiculous that why another Principal whom not in charged the school of my son can call me to understand what are my concerns.
After 5-10mins we finished our calls (her mobile 86682561), I reached Prinsep and saw VP Belle she's there on the phone with Donna. They were bad mouthing me, say I'm not very nice when talking to them.

As a parents, paid $2,200 per month for son to school, just his 6th days in school already 2 accidents happened to him. Where were all the teachers? Of course m not nice, he is just there for less than a week, what's more coming up in the next few more months?

Just becareful and I don't recommend parents to send your kids to prinsep patschool house when they have such terrible VP there bad mouthing parents. She's didn't knew I was outside and overheard their conversation. Her face expression turned and look scare when she find out I was outside n overheard their conversation).

Back