1st time Mommy!

Faeza

Hi All! I went to the nipper study at NUH after trying more then 1 year. To my suprise during i took the pegnancy test , it was positive. Aside from there im going for my first scan on 9 Nov at NUH but have yet to find a gynae. Initially wanted to engage DR Chitra but shes fully booked cus she will travelling overseas next year. Anyone have private gynae and rates in NUH based on your experience? Thanks ! ;)))

Hi All! I went to the nipper study at NUH after trying more then 1 year. To my suprise during i took the pegnancy test , it was positive. Aside from there im going for my first scan on 9 Nov at NUH but have yet to find a gynae. Initially wanted to engage DR Chitra but shes fully booked cus she will travelling overseas next year. Anyone have private gynae and rates in NUH based on your experience? Thanks ! ;)))
Congrats! haha then you are not going to participate in the Nipper test since you're positive.. recently heard about the S-presto study at kkh too.. but i'm just tested positive early of the month too :)

Back