Can I attend funeral wake when I am pregnant?

eruyps

Hi, I am 7 months pregnant now, would like to know if I can attend my bro in law's father wake? My husband don't allow me to go because he told me that it will be bad for my unborn baby.

Hi, I am 7 months pregnant now, would like to know if I can attend my bro in law's father wake? My husband don't allow me to go because he told me that it will be bad for my unborn baby.
Hi,
I advise you not to go..i got family member last time visit wake and cause unhappiness. The negative spirit at funeral or wake is heavy..not good.. better be safe than sorry.. get ur husband throw red thread outside wake or wash face with pomelo leaves be4 home too..

I afraid my siblings will not be happy cos I don't turn up. My husband also not attending cos he is not in town. No representative.

It's not a good idea. It's known as Yin Yang Clash.
Your siblings should be able to understand. If they don't, why bother? Your child is much more important.
Just my 2 cents. Take care.

It is better not to attend to prevent the influence of negative energies present at the wake.

The people there are sad, and sadness exudes negative energies.

But if you really need to attend out of no choice. Don't stay there long. Choose to go during the afternoon 12pm 午时。

Last edited:

Back