Getting a maid WITHOUT agent

Dear Zeng Tao (drzengtao),

As you state on Friday, April 16, 2010 - 10:38 am:

"For my case, my maid has to pay the Indonesian maid agency some money to get her admin done there before she could board the plane."

Can you please clarify more if you know what we have to do from the Indonesian side to get the FDW from Indonesia? since I am in the process of hiring a FDW from Indonesia directly.

THINGS TO DO WITH SINGAPORE AUTHORITIES

THINGS TO DO WITH INDONESIAN AUTHORITIES

<center><table border=1><tr><td>
mime_pdf.gif
Steps for Getting an INDO maid WITHOUT an agent
Getting an INDO maid WITHOUT an agent.pdf (86.1 k)</td></tr></table></center>

Hi
If I found a current phili helper for transfer myself (w/o agent) other than applying the transfer of wp via mom online, is there any other docs I must prepare or sign?
I read the above post that for phili, hv to go thur Phil embassy for the poea. But if the helper is already currently in sg under another employer? Still must go thur Phil embassy n sign the poea??

Hi everyone,

May i know if it is still possible to do a direct hire from indonesia? Or is it compulsory for all new maids to attend a 40 days course before they can come to singapore to work?

Hi,Urgent
We are Indian PR working couple, having 2 kids.
We are looking for maid or transfer maid to be caring, love children, do housework and cooking .
Need a responsible and good soft spoken maid. Salary and off is negotiable. No agents please.
Contact 92997958

Does anyone has experience bringing Myanmar maid to Singapore without Agency?

my ex maid wants to come bk to work for me but I hope to avoid agent fee. Can anyone help?

My colleague got an Indo maid from Indonesia. He said that the maid come over using social visit pass. When in Singapore, then convert to employment pass... not very sure the procedure and whether legal or not... anyone want to verify with MOM?

btw, I got a Philippine maid to transfer out, anyone interested? Not recommend to take care of young kids as she use handphone when taking care of my infant. Do housework, cook, bake cake/bread ok.

I have a maid to transfer. She has been with me for 8 years. Trusted and loves my kids but they are grown up now and I just quit my job wanna be stay home mum so hoping to help her find a good employer. Her contract expires end June and probably need to go back to see her family. Can actually get her in direct if you know how to process paperwork. PM me if keen.

I have a maid to transfer. She has been with me for 8 years. Trusted and loves my kids but they are grown up now and I just quit my job wanna be stay home mum so hoping to help her find a good employer. Her contract expires end June and probably need to go back to see her family. Can actually get her in direct if you know how to process paperwork. PM me if keen.
Hi, had pmed u.

I have a Filipino maid for transfer from mid July onwards. The reason I am letting her go is because my mum is now willing to retire to look after my baby for me, hence I no longer need her services (I had originally employed her so that she can look after my baby). It is not because she is a bad helper.

She can do the following:
1. Household chores (mopping, cleaning of toilets, laundry and ironing, etc)
2. Cooking (Fried fish, meat, vegetables, spaghetti, porridge, I recently taught her to make dumplings and spring rolls)
3. Caring for baby for me and for school-going children in her previous employment

Info about maid:
1. She has 2 children (6 and 9yo). She needs the money for them.
2. She is 28 years old.
3. So far, she has proven to be responsible and reliable.

She is asking for $550 a month, with 4 off-days (negotiable to 2 off-days, but daily rate to be paid for each working Sunday).

I can facilitate a face to face interview.

Pls contact me at 97439869 for more info, or drop my a PM.

hi
anyone interested please pm me

just 2 weeks - by my mother has dimentia so maid unable to take care
due to my mother habits

but keep house clean
bring kids to school
marketing / ntuc no issue
can cook simple dish

she got exp in jakarta taking care 2 yrs old kid with chinese

salary actual 560 can nego 540 (this is wihout off days)
if with 4 off day salary will be $480

Any one has insterest pm me - malay or indian or chinesse its ok

still have to go thru agency as she has 7.5 mths loan to settle
and other fees.

she is single

thanks

hi
my maid taken.

but another maid available
fees 1169.30 (insurance included) and upfront loan 8-10 mths
available at agent anytime can pick up

thanks

I have a Filipino maid for transfer from mid July onwards. The reason I am letting her go is because my mum is now willing to retire to look after my baby for me, hence I no longer need her services (I had originally employed her so that she can look after my baby). It is not because she is a bad helper.

She can do the following:
1. Household chores (mopping, cleaning of toilets, laundry and ironing, etc)
2. Cooking (Fried fish, meat, vegetables, spaghetti, porridge, I recently taught her to make dumplings and spring rolls)
3. Caring for baby for me and for school-going children in her previous employment

Info about maid:
1. She has 2 children (6 and 9yo). She needs the money for them.
2. She is 28 years old.
3. So far, she has proven to be responsible and reliable.

She is asking for $550 a month, with 4 off-days (negotiable to 2 off-days, but daily rate to be paid for each working Sunday).

I can facilitate a face to face interview.

Pls contact me at 97439869 for more info, or drop my a PM.

Still available ?? I only need her in oct 17

getting a maid without the help of the agent can be slightly risky as you might have to do your own background checks to ensure the credibility of the person you are hiring. given how common thefts and the whole loan shark case recently, you might want to reconsider or at least think twice

Step 1: Call MOM Customer Service (65) 6438 5122
or Click Here to Know all the details

Step 2: Click Here and Submit Application

Step 3: Wait for IPA Approval (Subject to MOM it may take 1 day or even more then 7 days)

Step 4:Maid's insurance/Security Bond.
You must go with Insurance Agency like
Fdwinsurance.com
or Call then 68505122 or Email at [email protected]

Step 5:Book Helper ticket and Arrange Pickup Service

Step 6: E-Mail or Whatsapp to Helper all the document along with Security Bond

Back