What are the baby supplies that are cheaper to be bought from JB?

mamacaca

Is anybody stocking up their supplies of diapers and formula from JB? I'm wondering if its cheaper there. Or what are the baby supplies that are cheaper to b bought from JB?..

Hi

I just started to buy diapers frm Giant at JB. Have been using Mamy Poko all these while but bought Whoopee, Diapex & Baby Love frm JB.

In my opinion, Whoopee is cheap & gd (abt $0.17/pc after conversion). Tried using it overnite but no leaks at all. Soft & it doesnt stink. It's also velcro tape; which I very much prefer. Diapex & Baby Love are more ex but still cheaper than Mamy Poko but quality is as gd. I'm definitely stockg up the diapers frm JB.

Hope to help.

wow since you compared these 3 brands to Mamy Poko.. its must be good then. Currently im using Huggies Comfort. Do you observed nappy rash?

So far I'm satisfied with the quality. I find it's better than Huggies Comfort too. I believe it depends on the babies itself. Yes definitely i observe nappy rash. & also, my son has atopic eczema so quality of diapers is impt. Tried drypers bt unsuitable for him. Tried huggies comfort too but leaked many times. Maybe the cutting is nt so good for him.

Previously there's this Fitti 360 but has been discontinued. It's also a gd brand. Too bad it's defunct nw. Haiz. Things are getting more ex so gotta save as & when we can...

My hubby is a Johor-ian, so basically we will buy our supplies of diapers from JB.

Malaysia formula are different from the one we have in singapore. Slightly different in colour and content.. My girl using Enfa.

Basically, the Diapers, Heinz biscuits, Pigeon bottle washing detergent are cheaper there.

agree with beeswax. I have twins and a 7 month old gal. I've used the three brands mentioned by her and agree. My twins have recently been toilet trained so now my 7 month old is using diapers. I like Whoopee as the flower design on the diaper is also very sweet looking.

Actually i understand that BabyLOve is part of PetPet company.

Ive checked out diapers over in JB.. Huggies Total Protection is cheaper by abt $2 compared to Ntuc.. So i dun tink its worth getting brands like Huggies since u can get it cheaper at shops like CK. I bought Whoopee. Material felt comfortable n light like Pampers Active. But the length for size 'M' is too short for my baby since he's a boy.. n prolly size 'L' might b too big for him. But im still willing to give it a try for nite use so currenty im observing for any leaks or nappy rash. Oh n its so cheap at juz RM24++!

Hi mummies!
We have been doing research and the popular brands for diapers would be 1) Huggies, 2) Pampers and 3) Goon! There are other brands like Napier which has rather good reviewes!

For formula, the popular and most searched would be 1) Dumex, 2) Similac followed by 3) Friso, Enfamil, Nestle Nan, Gain IQ!
Have read many reviews saying Similac has a lot of vitamins & minerals, and recommended by pediatricians!

Am now working to bring in the brands into www.agapebabies.com! Hope to offer you mummies convenience & great value when buying formula & diapers for your babies! :)

Hello mummy...
i am driving everyday from JB to singapore,
sometimes also helping friend and colleague to buy product from JB to earn some extra money,
if mummy in sg wish to get someone help to buy baby product related can PM me

Back