Hi, anybody has recommended CL for FT?
❤Preferrably: Experienced CL
❤Age: 40-50
❤ Knows how to cook yummy confinement food
❤ Able to teach on breastfeeding
❤ able to communicate with my hb on how to tc baby
❤ Wash baby & my clothings
❤ basic housework

Hi my name is Bernie a confinement nanny from Msia.i was trained at KK HOSP.(SIN).i have 5 yrs experienced.Can be contacted at +6597582309.

HI I used one CL in April, she is very experienced and loving, energetic,neat and fast, can cook yummy confinement food , can contact her @ +60166951809 or Singapore no.: 93750521

HI I used one CL in April, she is very experienced and loving, energetic,neat and fast, can cook yummy confinement food , can contact her @ +60166951809 or Singapore no.: 93750521
Hello. What's her name and how's her rate like? Can she speak simple English?

Hello. What's her name and how's her rate like? Can she speak simple English?
I think she can speak simple English, I mainly communicate Chinese with her, her name is Siew Lian. For the rate, u speak with her. I do not know if she changes or not.

Hi, I have a good and experience nanny to recommend. She attended the confinement nanny training course in KKH just few months ago. You can contact Mary at 97788522. She is currently a live in nanny at my house but Im able to make work arrangement to work from home therefore I do not require her service by end of this month to save some cost too. Helping to promote her service

Back