Filipino Transfer Maid in Dec 2016

bebbie

Hi, i am letting go my Filipino helper in end Nov 2016. She has been with me for 4.5 years.
Both husband and me are full time working parents.
Reason of letting go: Putting my girl to full day childcare and for expenses cutting too.

Her current main duties:
1. Taking care of my 2 children (Girl age 5 and Son age 3).
My girl is in kindergarten (3.5 hours daily) and she will be joining full day childcare in Dec 2016.
My son already in full-day childcare
2. Doing household chores
3. Cooking (simple cook such as soup, spaghetti..etc)

About her:
1. 47 years old (doesn't look like 47 years old because she is petite but very strong lady)
2. 5 children and 3 grandchildren (committed to work because need to send money back to Philippines)
3. Good in taking care children. My 2 children likes her very much.
4. Quite fast in clearing her tasks.

Requests:
1. Salary at S$600 (at least)
2. Every Sunday off
3. Can use handphone

**Special request:
She is leaving to Philippines in Dec 14 - 26, 2016 for Christmas and Wedding Anniversary. I bought the ticket for her earlier this year and didn't expect to change my plan one month back.

If you are interested, you may PM me for further details or interview. Thank you.

Hi, i am letting go my Filipino helper in end Nov 2016. She has been with me for 4.5 years.
Both husband and me are full time working parents.
Reason of letting go: Putting my girl to full day childcare and for expenses cutting too.

Her current main duties:
1. Taking care of my 2 children (Girl age 5 and Son age 3).
My girl is in kindergarten (3.5 hours daily) and she will be joining full day childcare in Dec 2016.
My son already in full-day childcare
2. Doing household chores
3. Cooking (simple cook such as soup, spaghetti..etc)

About her:
1. 47 years old (doesn't look like 47 years old because she is petite but very strong lady)
2. 5 children and 3 grandchildren (committed to work because need to send money back to Philippines)
3. Good in taking care children. My 2 children likes her very much.
4. Quite fast in clearing her tasks.

Requests:
1. Salary at S$600 (at least)
2. Every Sunday off
3. Can use handphone

**Special request:
She is leaving to Philippines in Dec 14 - 26, 2016 for Christmas and Wedding Anniversary. I bought the ticket for her earlier this year and didn't expect to change my plan one month back.

If you are interested, you may PM me for further details or interview. Thank you.
Dear Bebbie,

I hv just pm you. Thanks.

Back